AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
I read a lot about making money selling photos on sites like iStock etc. Do people really make money off this sits? Have you ever made money off it?
That's why, whenever I choose an image, an amount to pay is displayed. How much do you think is the pay per picture? There might be certain criteria to follow or observe.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
I have also heard about this, and honestly i am pretty interested in making money through selling photos, but i do not know much about it or how to go about it. there was a time i took some pictures in cross river state Nigeria, then a company approach me, they where willing to buy photos from anyone, but i missed that opportunity cause unfortunately my phone was stolen back then

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Let me tell my own experience
My more than 500 photos accepted in gettyimages 2 sold but I am not able to take out money. Two years 2 photos sell.
In one aspect it is wastage of time.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
My more than 500 photos accepted in gettyimages 2 sold but I am not able to take out money. Two years 2 photos sell.
Thank you for sharing your experience, at least members here will be warned not to waste time and energy sending photos to a site that never cares to pay. They should be man enough.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't even like the idea since we will be selling the photos. When there are millions of photos to be sold then it will be hard to make enough sales with our photos

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
I don't even like the idea since we will be selling the photos. When there are millions of photos to be sold then it will be hard to make enough sales with our photos
They are just luring people to submit but the act remains, they are just using people. They are like doing a monkey business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I read a lot about making money selling photos on sites like iStock etc. Do people really make money off this sits? Have you ever made money off it?
I have never thought about this and I know that it will be a lucrative business. I may give it a trial because I have a lot of pictures

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
I tried an app called Pixie. I had uploaded many photos and redeemed the amount of money here, but did not receive it. In this situation, I deleted the app without having second thought.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
No I didn't and it seems like you can't earn a lot plus I don't feel comfortable selling my own photos may be a good way for some people to make money, but it is not for me.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
No I didn't and it seems like you can't earn a lot plus I don't feel comfortable selling my own photos may be a good way for some people to make money, but it is not for me.
You may actually not sell the photos that you show inside. It may not even show you at all. You can just sell photos that you take. Maybe photos of flowers or anything else. What about that?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
I have not made any money selling photos. Selling photos is one of the hardest ways to make money online. However, in the past, I have made money from sites where I was paid for uploading photos.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have not made any money selling photos. Selling photos is one of the hardest ways to make money online. However, in the past, I have made money from sites where I was paid for uploading photos.
You know some people feel it is just very easy to go to platforms and sell your photos but it does not work like that. You photos need to be vety good before you can sell them off

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.323
I have not made any money from selling photos online. There is a lot of competition for selling photos online and only those who have good quality photos are able to sell them for money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
I have not made any money from selling photos online. There is a lot of competition for selling photos online and only those who have good quality photos are able to sell them for money.
Thank you so much for sharing your nice thoughts on this. I won't anymore sell my photos taken in New Zealand. I might only be scammed by the site receiving my photos but no payment in return.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is a very competitive and that is why you need to be better and always putting could have been because you tend to see some pictures that are very beautiful which may seem to be better than your own so you should try hard

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never made any money from selling photo because I don't sell photos but I have people friends and relatives that earn their living from selling photo either online or offline
Post automatically merged:

I almost sell my fashion shoe then when I friend approach me with an amount greater than what I bought it not know market has changed but before the end of the transaction I realized and stop the transaction

Back