AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$1.240
We make mistakes all the time and hurt people even with what we wear and how we talk so we should try to wear what does not hurt anyones sentiments and beliefs and should never say bad words about anyone.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
We are not perfect. We sin everyday. Jesus has already died for our sins. So what's left is for us to pray and ask for forgiveness.

Some people don't actually believe in sin as well which is as a result of not being religious from the way I see it but I believe that we all sin and make mistake but asking for forgiveness from God is always a way to get better in his presence.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people don't actually believe in sin as well which is as a result of not being religious from the way I see it but I believe that we all sin and make mistake but asking for forgiveness from God is always a way to get better in his presence.
Some people don't believe in religion or life after death. I still wonder who they turn to when life gets rough or when they are happy. I always turn to God, good or bad I talk to him and it makes me feel Soo much better.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Some people don't believe in religion or life after death. I still wonder who they turn to when life gets rough or when they are happy. I always turn to God, good or bad I talk to him and it makes me feel Soo much better.

The simple truth is that people will always believe what they feel that works for them and I don't even have time to argue with them about it.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The simple truth is that people will always believe what they feel that works for them and I don't even have time to argue with them about it.
Ohhh don't even waste your energy arguing with them. The arguement will never end. It will go on and on till you run out of energy.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.123
I have made a lot of mistakes, some where simply out of ignorance, while some where out of stubbornness, I have learnt my lesson and I am changing.

Back