Have you thought ways to bring more social interactions into your home life?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
Perhaps you could by doing the following:

1. Host a gathering. Invite friends over for a movie night, game night, or just a causal hangout.
2.Join an online community. here are many online groups and forums for people with shared interest .Connecting with others online can help you feel less alone.
3. Start a new hobby. Learning something new can be a great way to meet people and meet new friends. Consider joining a local club or taking a class.
4. Volunteer. Giving back to your community can be a rewarding way to connect with others and make a deference.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
Yes, I am doing what you mentioned. I have gatherings with friends once in a while. I have joined some online communities and make some online friends. I visit elderly homes once a quarter. Bring them some small gifts or sing some old songs for them to enjoy.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
Yes, I am doing what you mentioned. I have gatherings with friends once in a while. I have joined some online communities and make some online friends. I visit elderly homes once a quarter. Bring them some small gifts or sing some old songs for them to enjoy.
Wow, that is a good deed, and God is happy with what you are doing. He will bless you more.

Kera

Somewhat Known
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.073
I try to open conversations in the evening with my neighbours. It just give us maybe an hour of interaction as we talk about general issues.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
The people here in my place are busy working, finding money and cleaning the house, so no more time to have a nice talk with them only to some friends on-line.

Back