Have you traded on coins listing?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is another opportunity to those that are into crypto trading. Do you know there is another opportunity called coins listing which is more secured and profitable than cryptos holdings or trading. You can search Google or YouTube to learn how it is done.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I have traded on the list of coins. I began trading on the coins listing a few months back. It was a terrific approach for me to diversify my portfolio and experiment with different trading tactics. I've learned a lot about different currencies, market patterns, and how to make profitable transactions. My trading has also yielded some rewards for me. It's been a wonderful and educational experience for me. I want to continue trading on the coins listed until I have a firm grasp on various trading tactics and the market.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is another opportunity to those that are into crypto trading. Do you know there is another opportunity called coins listing which is more secured and profitable than cryptos holdings or trading. You can search Google or YouTube to learn how it is done.
I will try it out whenever I have the time to trade again but I always use binance and it has never given me any problem.
I will also check this one that you have recommended so that I will know if it is goos

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have not traded on that platform before but I know very well that it is one of the ways to explore in order to make money very quickly by surfing the web.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Coin listing should be trading coins that'll be listed on exchanges. Crypto is volatile so may not go according to plan. I prefer trading coins with low marketcap that'll be listed on big exchanges.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Coin listing should be trading coins that'll be listed on exchanges. Crypto is volatile so may not go according to plan. I prefer trading coins with low marketcap that'll be listed on big exchanges.
Coin listing is a very good platform where you can trade cryptocurrency but have not tried it.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Never heard of a platform called coin listing. I use Binance and Coinbase, which are the world's number one and number two crypto exchange platforms by user base and transaction volume. I have no need to go to other platforms

Back