Have you tried Earning by Selling your Photographs?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
There are different websites like Shutterstock and Alamy on which we can sell our original photos and earn money and these photos should be our own and not copied from the web and we can even monetize our photography by creating a listing on Foap and earning 50% whenever they sell our photo.

Mikky

Jul 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$7.312
This seems like a very good place to Monetize photographs for a creative photographer, I am sure the photographs that will by accepted by this site must be unique and also attractive. I should have taken my photography course serious at school.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I had heard these sites before. But I think it would take time before the photographs to be sold. Did you receive money from them now? I am so curious because I need to sell my collected photos from my external drive.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
There are different websites like Shutterstock and Alamy on which we can sell our original photos and earn money and these photos should be our own and not copied from the web and we can even monetize our photography by creating a listing on Foap and earning 50% whenever they sell our photo.
I have heard a lot about this and I also know some platforms where you can sell photographs but I have never tried it because I think I do not have the proper photograph to sell

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I'd heard about it from others, but I'd never tried it myself. If it truly pays, I might as well give it a try.
It pays for real but I have never tried it because I feel like I do not have a very good photograph that I can sell and that people can buy from me

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
I don't regard this as a business for some hustlers struggling to make money online. It is very hard to sell your original pics online. Though it is genuine but money do rarely come in handy.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I don't regard this as a business for some hustlers struggling to make money online. It is very hard to sell your original pics online. Though it is genuine but money do rarely come in handy.
It may not be hard for those who know how to take quality pictures and for those who know the right place to sell their pictures to

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
I never try this, because i'm not good at this area. But have you tried it? And you earn money from it?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.390
There are many platforms where you can sell photos and example of such platform pixabay but I've not tried it once.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
RIF Cash
$-3.196
Been hearing people talk about selling their photos online, but I'm still skeptical about it, one of these days I could give it a trial and see how it goes

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
There are many platforms where you can sell photos and example of such platform pixabay but I've not tried it once.
I have heard a lot of them but I don't know if I will be able to sell my photograph. I am not sure of the pictures I have

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
I have never determined to engage in selling photos in shutterstocks and other similar sites. I consider it too stressful. To get customers is not that easy.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I don't even know if it is stressful or if it's a bit stressful but I just know that my pictures may not be worthy enough for them
I have never determined to engage in selling photos in shutterstocks and other similar sites. I consider it too stressful. To get customers is not that easy.

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
okay, but do they really pay in those sites, cause i have actually considered selling my original pictures but have been skeptic about it especially where am from where some of these pics are used for fraudulent activities

Back