Have you try out self-publishing?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Self-publishing is one of the ways to make money online if you are a prolific writer and you could write ebooks and articles . You can self publish them on platforms like Amazon Kindle Direct publishing.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I actually found out about Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing yesterday and I looked into it and I was quite surprised at how easy it is to be able to write and publish an e-book for example. It's definitely something I am looking into. I can't say I have ever written any kind of book before let alone an e-book so I am going to look more into writing e-books before I jump in head first and start.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.392
I am not sure if I could make an e-book. It will make me bored doing it. But I can deal with writing some articles. Let me check it and see how I can do something there. Thanks for sharing it.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Writing ebooks are not as easy as writing on forums or even writing articles but it depends upon a person's interest. It could be different from person to person, some people love to write while some don't like to write much.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Self-publishing is one of the ways to make money online if you are a prolific writer and you could write ebooks and articles . You can self publish them on platforms like Amazon Kindle Direct publishing.
I bought a course on Amazon Kindle publishing some time ago but I am not done learning because because I have been so busy

Back