Have You Used Any Survey website that pays directly to Paytm or Bank transfer?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am in search of survey websites that pay to even bottom-tier nations and having such paying direct to our bank account or Paytm will be a lot more fun.

Trendri is a good example of a site that pays to bank account but I think it is for only Nigerians. They pay others through Paypal

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Thanks for the suggestion but I was asking for survey websites and I'm from India so I would be more than happy to know about websites that can pay direct to my bank account in India but I hardly know any such websites.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Thanks for the suggestion but I was asking for survey websites and I'm from India so I would be more than happy to know about websites that can pay direct to my bank account in India but I hardly know any such websites.
Ooh I don't know anything about India. I hope you get a response soon

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I am in search of survey websites that pay to even bottom-tier nations and having such paying direct to our bank account or Paytm will be a lot more fun.

You can try the Toluna application, however, I think that they pay through gift cards only. I do not know if some apps actually pay through bank transfer. Survey Savvy pays through checks, though.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Respondent is the best survey site where people will get to hire you to have quality views that they would want from you and can pay upto a $100 for just less than 2 hours of the survey to your bank account or Paypal but there is a catch. The thing is that you need a business email that is connected to a website for a reputable or legitimate company. Most of the surveys require that you respond to them on live video hence you need to have a quality workspace that shows that you are a professional. Mainly set up your video stream with a white background in most cases, have your webcam, laptop, and microphone in your workspace and you are good to go. Be intentional and have a good and traceable skills set portfolio showing your prowess. I think you will have more quality surveys opened up for you regardless of your location.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

I have used a website like that but it was a Nigerian website which pays directly to our bank accounts

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
YouGov pays you directly into your Paytm. But it's slow to earn there. My last payout was in April 2022. The minimum threshold to request for payment is 5000 points and it is equivalent to 50 USD.
Rakuten Insight also pays to your Paytm account. The minimum there is INR 100 and you can easily achieve that.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I have never heard of survey Platforms that pay directly into bank accounts. The most that I know just rewards with points which has to be redeemed for cash after the threshold is met.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
As I have suggested in the above reply of mine, YouGov and Rakuten Insight works well for Indian users. You can try them. You can earn decent amounts with them. I am very close to cashing out my next payout from YouGov. Almost a thousand points away and hope to reach there sooner to get Rs3500 in my Paytm. Recently got Rs1000 in Paytm Wallet from Rakuten.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I need to try Yougov because I have heard only good things about it so I would be willing to take risk with survey website lol

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
i don't even do surveys since it doesn't work in my region so I wouldn't know but I doubt there's s survey site thsy will psy directly to bank now.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
If the website is only offering bank transfer I may not join their program for one reason: International bank wire cuts a lot from earning not like the case for crypto or payment processor payment.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
If the website is only offering bank transfer I may not join their program for one reason: International bank wire cuts a lot from earning not like the case for crypto or payment processor payment.
If we can find websites of people that are from our country then this problem will be solved so we don't need to pay any fee

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I need to try Yougov because I have heard only good things about it so I would be willing to take risk with survey website lol
You can give it a try. I have been there for few years now and have made two payouts and getting close to the third one. The good thing is that you need to go there only when you get a survey invitation in your mail. You should keep checking your mailbox daily so that you do them in time. They close down soon if they get enough responses. Sometimes there is a dry phase and we don't get surveys for weeks.. that's one big drawback there.

Back