Have You Used Wirexapp?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
Currently, wirexapp is not available in my location. However, in the past, I have used it to store my bitcoin. I have also used Wirexapp card which was a virtual bitcoin powered debit card. You could easily get a free virtual card and fund it through your wirexapp account balance. You could use this card online to make payment. Have you used wirexapp?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I have not used this platform to be honest, but it sounds very interesting what you say about the virtual debit card they provide you, I will investigate this app and see if it operates in my region.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
I just heard of Wirexapp, and I visited the site and mobile apps, it looks interesting and there are many features available, not only crypto wallets but also securities available, but are these apps safe and trusted.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Currently, wirexapp is not available in my location. However, in the past, I have used it to store my bitcoin. I have also used Wirexapp card which was a virtual bitcoin powered debit card. You could easily get a free virtual card and fund it through your wirexapp account balance. You could use this card online to make payment. Have you used wirexapp?
This is my first time hearing of it. Well, I am not surprised because we have so many of them out there. I will check if it is available here in my country to see if I can use it

Back