Have You Used Wise Payment Method?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.150
Wise, formerly TransferWise is a payment method that allows you to do cross boarder transactions. If you want to send funds to another country or receive funds from other countries, you can use Wise. AS a sender, you ca n use your cards, banks, or fund your account to send payment. As a receiver, you are required to associate a bank account in your wise account and you will receive payment directly to your bank account.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
I think I registered with this site before. Unfortunately, I have not tried to use it wisely. I will try to recheck it if I still have the Wise account.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Wise, formerly TransferWise is a payment method that allows you to do cross boarder transactions. If you want to send funds to another country or receive funds from other countries, you can use Wise. AS a sender, you ca n use your cards, banks, or fund your account to send payment. As a receiver, you are required to associate a bank account in your wise account and you will receive payment directly to your bank account.

I've never made use of this payment option to carry out any business transaction in my business for the past 6 years and I don't think I would be interested in making use of it at least for now.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a method of payment that I have not been able to make use of as it is the first time I am getting to hear about it on any forum or discussion I have been making with people both offline and online.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I have not heard of this payment method. Not sure if it is available here. I just use Paypal to send and receive funds. For big transactions, I use the service of my bank.

Back