Have you utilized your ESP?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Have you utilized your extra-sensory perception? If so, what have you experienced? For me, yes, I was able to utilize my ESP shortly. I was able to see the happenings at home and saw my ex holding hands with another gf. I also learned when my father to die and what was ahead of me.I was terrified that i rejected what I saw in my mind.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.892
I had experienced this a couple of times. I had seen the premonitions before my father, mother, grandma, and two uncles died. As you said, I tried to brush off the idea. But then, it did happen.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
I had experienced this a couple of times. I had seen the premonitions before my father, mother, grandma, and two uncles died. As you said, I tried to brush off the idea. But then, it did happen.
It's scary to see things ahead of time. I didn't want to maintain it though I realized now that it's good to guess for lotto numbers lol.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Oh wow so this exist. I'm just knowing about extra sensory perception. I don't know how to utilise. How does this works?
I will message you privately on how to apply or utilize the 6th sense. It is very intriguing and you cannot refuse the mind to see what is ahead of you or things not in front of you. You can also read minds.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.343
I will message you privately on how to apply or utilize the 6th sense. It is very intriguing and you cannot refuse the mind to see what is ahead of you or things not in front of you. You can also read minds.
oh I'm excited already. I wouldn't mind having a first hand experience of this. please go ahead and message me mate.

Back