Having talents or working hard, which is more important

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
One debate that never gets old is the one between working hard and having talents, which is more important. Personally for me i feel both actually works hand in hand. Having talent for a particular thing does not stop you from working hard, cause for your talent to be useful, you need to work hard.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that both hard effort and skill are necessary for success. Hard effort is required to develop and polish your abilities and skills, whereas talent allows you to do things swiftly and effectively. You can maximize your potential and achieve your goals by combining hard effort and skill.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
There is no use of being talented if not working hard to promote or prove his or her talent in a work place or personal business. Talents can be a springboard to become rich if apply the talent in a more productive way.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One debate that never gets old is the one between working hard and having talents, which is more important. Personally for me i feel both actually works hand in hand. Having talent for a particular thing does not stop you from working hard, cause for your talent to be useful, you need to work hard.
For me hard work in the right direction is much more important than talent, I feel talent is overrated, you can have talent and it will be dormant if you don't put in the work.so for me its hardwork than talent.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I absolutely agree with you. Hard work and talent are equally important.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
The two are closely related . In having a degree you are also having talent and potential. These could also be acquired as years go by through constant practice to acquire a talent.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Two of them works hand in hand . In fact, the two is inseparable. If you have skills, you need to add hard work to polish and make it more refined. Without hard work, the talent will not be refined.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think both are important but hard working can defeat talent.

Back