Helping RIF to grow

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have been seeing some comments here and on other forums about the sites not having interesting threads. Funny enough, those complaining don't even create threads and it is funny why they are complaining.

You can't be a bystander to grow a site. We are all at liberty to make threads and replies here. So instead of complaining of no interesting threads on the site you start the interesting threads and we would all discuss it. I know we humans just like to be armschair critics but it wouldn't help this great site to grow.

What do you think?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053
Yes, I agree what you said is true. I said on the other thread that I dont find some interesting threads here these days but that is not a complaint. That's just a feeling that I feel but you have highlighted it in such a manner that it looks a complaint.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yes, I agree what you said is true. I said on the other thread that I dont find some interesting threads here these days but that is not a complaint. That's just a feeling that I feel but you have highlighted it in such a manner that it looks a complaint.
No this isn't about you or any specific person though I have been seeing comments like this here and else where I'm just making a general statement that we need to contribute how best we can to the growth of the forum. Hope you understand my point here

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.855
I agree with you 100%. Interesting threads cannot come from heaven to Rif. We as the members of Rif must create interesting and quality threads and authentic replies for this potential site to grow and reach its peaks.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.430
I have been seeing some comments here and on other forums about the sites not having interesting threads. Funny enough, those complaining don't even create threads and it is funny why they are complaining.

You can't be a bystander to grow a site. We are all at liberty to make threads and replies here. So instead of complaining of no interesting threads on the site you start the interesting threads and we would all discuss it. I know we humans just like to be armschair critics but it wouldn't help this great site to grow.

What do you think?
I strongly agree, there are some who questioned the posts as useful or not but haven't contributed to the benefits of the site. They better write something that arouses the curiosity of all members. There are topics that are not the appetite of others, so for the common good, topics must be understandable so that everyone can earn through replies or interactions not destructions.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In this forum I can't do much, but can only give advice to RIF moderators, to remove content that is considered funny, less useful or does not provide information, delete offtopic comments which are always considered spammers in other forums.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.003
I agree with you 100%. Interesting threads cannot come from heaven to Rif. We as the members of Rif must create interesting and quality threads and authentic replies for this potential site to grow and reach its peaks.
You understand my point well. There's one I noticed on forum coin the user stated that she couldn't join the forum because they are silly topics on the site This is funny instead of complaining about other people topics come register on the forum and create the" non silly topics" this is the only way we can grow the community. Not by standing and waiting for interesting topics to fall from the sky.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.715
It is up to us to think of intriguing subjects for discussion. If we are finding the topics that are being presented to us to be uninteresting, then we should take the initiative to compose new ones that we will take pleasure in responding to.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.003
It is up to us to think of intriguing subjects for discussion. If we are finding the topics that are being presented to us to be uninteresting, then we should take the initiative to compose new ones that we will take pleasure in responding to.
Exactly my thought don't just keep complaining of topics not being interesting. Just go ahead and create yours. it will help to boost the community for us all to enjoy.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

What do you think?
I think it is everyone's responsibility to make threads and posts to grow the forum.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
If we try as much as possible not to spam the forum then it is going to go a long way to helping us achieve greatness and we are going to grow this forum all together to achieve greatness.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
The best thing you can contribute to grow is to write quality content because that is what Google needs to Index RIF in the search engine result pagea. It will be a collective effort.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yeah it is about posting reasonable threads abs and replie. it is always good to help grow a forum because it will be for the good of every one using the forum.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
And that is why she should not write anything that does not have to do with the topic that we are talking about.

Back