Selling HIGH-QUALITY FORUM POSTING, BLOG COMMENTING & ARTICLE WRITING SERVICE - PAYPAL, CASHAPP, CRYPTO, AND RIF ACCEPTED!

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
I am offering a high-quality forum posting, blog commenting, and article writing service here at RIF.

All my posts will be of great length (no one-liners) and will be informative and professional looking.

I am willing to post on all kinds of forums, and blogs and write articles about all different kinds of niches.

All payments are to be paid through PayPal, Cash App, RIF, Litecoin, and Bitcoin and upfront if possible due to me having issues with non-payers after doing the work. You can see below all orders that have been completed by myself.

I am also taking custom orders as well, if you are interested in something a little less or a little more please let me know and we can discuss it!

I can take orders with multiple accounts if needed. This will be £1 added on per extra account needed ($1 per account if in the US)

All posts and threads will be made in full English, there will be absolutely no one-liners and all posts and threads made will encourage activity on your forums. I will upload an avatar and fill in my forum profile.

If you are interested in my service, please either post below with your forum URL, or alternatively, you can PM me.

Thank you!

Shortie's Forum Posting Service! CASH
50 New Replies - £5 or $5 if you are in the US
50 New Threads - £7 or $7 if you are in the US
A Mixture of 50 Replies and Threads per week for £8 or $8 if you are in the US
A Mixture of 200 Replies and Threads per month for £32 or $32 if in the US
Shortie's Article Writing Service! CASH
£0.01 ($0.01) per word
500 Word Article - £5 ($5 if in the US)
1000 Word Article - £10 ($10 if in the US)
1500 Word Article - £15 ($15 if in the US)
2000 Word Article - £20 ($20 if in the US)
Shortie's Blog Comments Service! CASH
I can do custom blog comment orders, I charge £0.40 per blog comment ($0.40 if in the US)
5 Blog Comments - £2 ($2 if in the US)
10 Blog Comments - £4 ($4 if in the US)

Last edited:

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
Valentine's Sale is now on! From 14th February 2023 - 17th February 2023 this offer will be on for anyone who wishes to purchase from me. If you are interested please either reply below or send me a PM and I will get back to you ASAP. Payments are to be made upfront if possible! Thank you!

If you already have orders with me, you can stack them during this sale!

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
I missed this promotion i suppose, Where can someone get to see some of the work that you have done? Otherwise, I like the service that you are offering. Keep it up.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
I missed this promotion i suppose, Where can someone get to see some of the work that you have done? Otherwise, I like the service that you are offering. Keep it up.
This promotion is ongoing until the 17th February :) I can provide links to work I have done for others in the past as well up on request :)

Thank you.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
You are great at that, hoping you will have many clients, but I noticed they are mostly for the United States. What is the update on this as of this moment?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
You are great at that, hoping you will have many clients, but I noticed they are mostly for the United States. What is the update on this as of this moment?
I accept orders from everyone all over the world it's just for now I only give the currency prices as USD and GBP for the moment. This can be converted by others or I can send an invoice if needed so they can send from their currency to me :)

Back