Higher Interest and Digital banks

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
Instead of putting funds on a non interest bearing e wallet I put the fund on a digital bank affiliated with the wallet and once I need to use my e wallet that is when I transfer fund. There is no transfer fees and interest rate on my savings is higher than what is given by traditional banks. I hope this stays as this is a better option.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
@relcap23, I renewed my Union bank for PayPal and this time, UB is on digital, but they have not downloaded yet the app to my android phone. I plan to withdraw my PayPal money via cash. I have a Gcash account but no Gcash card yet. I may go to Robinson's to buy at their business center.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
I have linked my Robinsons Debit Card to Paypal and fund transfer is fast. I don't have Gcash card , my GCash is my e wallet and the digital bank I am referring is CIMB the Gsave portion of Gcash. Instead of funding directly my Gcash I park the money in Gsave by CIMB.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I will try the debit card. How much is the capital deposit to a debit card? Mine in DBP all atm's. PayPal does not anymore accept my Union bank card. It said that I am using it multiple times, but it does not expire yet.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
I will try the debit card. How much is the capital deposit to a debit card? Mine in DBP all atm's. PayPal does not anymore accept my Union bank card. It said that I am using it multiple times, but it does not expire yet.
Most banks require 3k to 5k and usual maintaining balance is 3K. You can try opening at Robinsons Bank, I think only small maintaining Balance and you have both ATM and passbook.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Most banks require 3k to 5k and usual maintaining balance is 3K. You can try opening at Robinsons Bank, I think only small maintaining Balance and you have both ATM and passbook.
Thank you, what I am after of the Paypal link. They don't accept my Unio Bank link anymore. I tried my DBP, but they won't accept too.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
Thank you, what I am after of the Paypal link. They don't accept my Unio Bank link anymore. I tried my DBP, but they won't accept too.
I used to link my BPI but when I transferred fund I experienced some glitch so I added my Robinsons bank debit card and I had successfully made the transfer. Some ATMs are also restricted like my landbank it's a payroll ATM so what goes in the card should only be from my LGU salary.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I used to link my BPI but when I transferred fund I experienced some glitch so I added my Robinsons bank debit card and I had successfully made the transfer. Some ATMs are also restricted like my landbank it's a payroll ATM so what goes in the card should only be from my LGU salary.
That might be the same with DBP but I have two DBP ATM'S.Pay Pal is getting weird this time.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Instead of putting funds on a non interest bearing e wallet I put the fund on a digital bank affiliated with the wallet and once I need to use my e wallet that is when I transfer fund. There is no transfer fees and interest rate on my savings is higher than what is given by traditional banks. I hope this stays as this is a better option.
I always love anyone that does not have a transfer fee. I do not like to pay transfer free. Hahaha

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
Of course we love anything free. PayPal charges one dollar if amount is lesser than a certain threshold but sometimes I have to take the transfer fee as I want to use my money immediately lol.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
At present, I am only funding my GCash Bank and investment. I hope I could earn a lot here. It is gaining some money from the interest rate being promised by it.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
We have also some virtual banks (no physical branches) which offer higher interest rate for deposits. But I hesitate to use them because I'm not sure if they are financially sound and how long they would be in business. I still prefer banks with physical branches.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.008
Can you give some of digital banks that have high interest and can be connected with cryptocurrency wallet. Secondly, how long have you been investing with the digital bank ?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
Can you give some of digital banks that have high interest and can be connected with cryptocurrency wallet. Secondly, how long have you been investing with the digital bank ?
It's CIMB bank which is affiliated with Gcash an e wallet platform. I have no idea if it accepts crypto. Been using this for more than a year.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
When it has always been this way bsmks always need one to Psy high fees for their service

Back