Higher Interest and Digital banks

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good for you to actually be making such a trade and savings there in your e wallet as I will also want to do the same thing for traditional banks are really making things a lot difficult for people as you open up a savings account which is supposed to be having interest but rather they will always deduct money from your account in the name of charges.
These traditional banks offer only low interest and they require high maintaining balances which when falls short of the required balance they will deduct from your account.
Post automatically merged:

I been there in Robinsons last month in the business service department. They ran out of GCash card. Is there other place in Robinsons where GCash is possibly sold?
I
I been there in Robinsons last month in the business service department. They ran out of GCash card. Is there other place in Robinsons where GCash is possibly sold?
Better if you open account with ATM card and link that card to Paypal instead of linking Gcash card.

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
These traditional banks offer only low interest and they require high maintaining balances which when falls short of the required balance they will deduct from your account.
Post automatically merged:

I
Better if you open account with ATM card and link that card to Paypal instead of linking Gcash card.
I have my Union bank card but PayPal said I am using it multiple times. That is why I send my money as a gift to my favorite niece. i will open a new account at Banco de Oro ( BDO)

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country, they offer high interests for savings and also charge high interests on loans. That's how they make their money. So you won't blame them.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good for you to actually be making such a trade and savings there in your e wallet as I will also want to do the same thing for traditional banks are really making things a lot difficult for people as you open up a savings account which is supposed to be having interest but rather they will always deduct money from your account in the name of charges.
They will deduct your balance if you fall short of their required. maintaining balance

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.243
I am looking for a stable digital wallet i can make use for saving in Nigeria, saving in banks would end up reducing your money cause they always deduct for so many maintaining.

Back