Hippo Wallet Overview

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Hippo Wallet is a mobile apps crypto wallet, which is of a decentralized non-custodial type which means users manage their own information such as seed phrases, KYC etc. and also provides a multi signature feature that allows users to enter multi currency, multi wallets that can connect to Hippo wallet.

The Utility Offered
Hippo wallet offers several utilities for the comfort and convenience of its users such as:
HPO token staking, Pool Swap, Governance Token, HPO Bridge to transfer other network tokens for free.

On Dec 28, 2022, Hippo wallet in collaboration with Coinstore launched an IEO called Hippo Wallet Token (HPO) which runs on the Ethereum blockchain. Max supply 30 billion HPO, Current HPO price is $0.00357.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It is my first time hearing about the terms you mentioned here sis, thanks for sharing. Some days from now, I may encounter them . Hippo wallet seems an interesting crypto wallet.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
It is my first time hearing about the terms you mentioned here sis, thanks for sharing. Some days from now, I may encounter them . Hippo wallet seems an interesting crypto wallet.
Not surprisingly, not all crypto users are familiar with the available wallets, because the number of crypto wallets is increasing day by day, except for people who like to surf the internet looking for the latest crypto news.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
This is the main problem of airdrop, each one requires from us for having particular wallet for a coin and each wallet imposes KYC like we are earning millions from internet.

Back