Hiring Staff Through Business Forums

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I am a member of multiple business forums and webmaster forums. I use these forums not only to get jobs but also to hire fast for my businesses. I hire virtual assistants, content creators, as well as graphic designers through forums. I even hire people for trouble shooting my business websites. Do you use business forums to hire staff for your business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Yes this is a good way to get professionals online. There are so many persons making money though this, they have been hired by various companies and organizations for different jobs through these platforms.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a member of multiple business forums and webmaster forums. I use these forums not only to get jobs but also to hire fast for my businesses. I hire virtual assistants, content creators, as well as graphic designers through forums. I even hire people for trouble shooting my business websites. Do you use business forums to hire staff for your business?
I have never use business forum forum for that, but yours is a great idea but then in most cases it's very much easier getting virtual workers than getting an office worker which Is due to location.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
As for me so far I have not used forums to employ online staff in my business. But your idea is very good, because usually it will be easier to find labor virtually than offline. Because now there are many freelancers who are ready to be employed as needed.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I know a lot of people do this they use forums to employ online staff for their business. This is a good idea as it will be a lot easier to find cheap labor than offline.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
It is not a bad idea. I have been hired through forums based on the opinions I expressed on that forum. It might be a great avenue to get staff that are very qualified because you can judge from their contents.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
It is worthwhile to hire staff from business forums. Those staff having been on such a forum and participating in business discussions would have learned a lot of things that would enable them to be good staff of the organization.

Back