Hive micro.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been seeing users posting payment proof from hive. So it piqued my interest to add it to my source of income. Does any one here knows something about this? How much is the minimum payout? Does it have a mupti-withdrawal system?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just signed up on the site I did a few task and yeah they were really tricky, there was a particular one I didn't understand how to earn from it but I still continued though but the moment I checked the withdrawal option it was strictly PayPal which was a disappointment on my end due to the country restriction I can't receive funds through PayPal, in short i can't earn from the site Again I felt that wasn't fair at all.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
@Mikky that's sad whereas I prefer being paid through PayPal. I feel upset for BMF where they have kept the payout of $50 through PayPal.

No, I don't know about "hive". What sort of tasks do they ask members to do? I heard the name from someone on the forum but didn't check.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
I think it was site where you work on very small task like draw triangle about some words. Rates were better than captcha but still earnings were not fast. Maybe if you get good task.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That is so right better small and slow site than nothing to wait at all especially since Christmas is approaching, and we need to save for festivity with family.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been seeing users posting payment proof from hive. So it piqued my interest to add it to my source of income. Does any one here knows something about this? How much is the minimum payout? Does it have a mupti-withdrawal system?
I am also a member there. I have joined them since 2 years now and I have made many withdraws but I am not active recently. There minimum withdraw is $10 and you can withdraw to your PayPal or bitcoin wallet.
And you can not request for withdraw manually. But they will pay you every Tuesday once your earnings reach minimum of $10 or you can set your threshold.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Mikky that's sad whereas I prefer being paid through PayPal. I feel upset for BMF where they have kept the payout of $50 through PayPal.

No, I don't know about "hive". What sort of tasks do they ask members to do? I heard the name from someone on the forum but didn't check.
You can check the app out the task are just some tricky stuffs. Well, my reason for being disappointed with their PayPal payment option was because my country his been banned by PayPal so I can't receive funds.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I just signed up on the site I did a few task and yeah they were really tricky, there was a particular one I didn't understand how to earn from it but I still continued though but the moment I checked the withdrawal option it was strictly PayPal which was a disappointment on my end due to the country restriction I can't receive funds through PayPal, in short i can't earn from the site Again I felt that wasn't fair at all.
This is the story of many websites and this is a lesson for you to only start working on a website after you know how they pay like most of the time I used to ignore any website that does not have Paypal but these days I don't mind it as I have started to use crypto so when next time you are referred by someone you should ask them the payment processors supported by the website before joining it.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've learnt my lesson to always ask about all information necessary on the site I'm about to be referred to, but still the ban should have been lifted since it's really hindering some opportunity. Or what do you think?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121

Initiall, the minimum payout received through paypal on BMF was $100, it was just reduced to $50 .

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Somebody just prompted me to sign up on the hive which I did only the registration and have been receiving notifications of tasks from them from time to time. Though, I have not checked it to see how simple it is.

Back