Hotbit shuts down operations

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Today seems to be a day of consecutive bad news, Hotbit a very famous exchange in the cryptographic ecosystem has decided to end its operations after a criminal investigation against them, the exchange has stated that its users have one month to withdraw the funds they have deposited on the platform, they have also stated that other events such as the general fall of the crypto market such as the fall of FTX has affected seriously to Hotbit platform and its capital flow, do you have funds on Hotbit? What do you think of this news?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
I have never participated in the investment in the Hotbit site before. I am therefore being amazed at the news for it being shut down. I wonder What is happening in the online earning websites.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I have never participated in the investment in the Hotbit site before. I am therefore being amazed at the news for it being shut down. I wonder What is happening in the online earning websites.
It is very sad to see how Hotbit also closes, it is an old exchange with a long history, and for example it was the first to list for example Shiba inu for the first time as well as many other tokens.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One thing I believe in is diversification, especially after being in cryptocurrency for a long while. It's important so that all your funds are not stuck on one exchange or business when or if it fails.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
One thing I believe in is diversification, especially after being in cryptocurrency for a long while. It's important so that all your funds are not stuck on one exchange or business when or if it fails.
Yes, I don't think many people had all their funds in this exchange in question, but anyway you can take the funds out of there until almost mid-June of this year.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Today seems to be a day of consecutive bad news, Hotbit a very famous exchange in the cryptographic ecosystem has decided to end its operations after a criminal investigation against them, the exchange has stated that its users have one month to withdraw the funds they have deposited on the platform, they have also stated that other events such as the general fall of the crypto market such as the fall of FTX has affected seriously to Hotbit platform and its capital flow, do you have funds on Hotbit? What do you think of this news?
I have never seen such a news before and no wonder I no longer get to see adverts about the exchange hotbit on any social media outlet that I find myself surfing the internet as it used to be before and to say the least, ftx really caused a lot of damages to the crypto world when it shutdown and since then crypto world has always been on he rise and fall.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I have never seen such a news before and no wonder I no longer get to see adverts about the exchange hotbit on any social media outlet that I find myself surfing the internet as it used to be before and to say the least, ftx really caused a lot of damages to the crypto world when it shutdown and since then crypto world has always been on he rise and fall.
Honestly this is news that no longer surprises us within the ecosystem, it is as they say "the daily bread" now also Binance has received a complaint from the SEC for fraud of federal laws and embezzlement, crazy.

Back