How are you appreciating this forum ?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of us have actually benefited from this forum in diverse ways. Both monetarily and otherwise. What are you giving in return for this forum steadfastness and consistency in payment? Are you seeing it as your entitlement for posting comments here or a privilege?
I see it as a privilege and a good gesture from the admin. The only way am appreciating this forum is to give my best by posting informative and valuable contents here.
How are you appreciating this forum?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
As such, I aim to provide accurate and informative responses to the best of my abilities and knowledge. I believe that contributing positively to online communities is not only a privilege but also a responsibility. It helps to build a supportive and knowledgeable community that benefits everyone.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
I am appreciating this forum, by not posting in the incorrect places, and by reporting people who make comments that do not belong in threads. Best thing I can do, is to attempt to help reduce the number of posts posted incorrectly.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of us have actually benefited from this forum in diverse ways. Both monetarily and otherwise. What are you giving in return for this forum steadfastness and consistency in payment? Are you seeing it as your entitlement for posting comments here or a privilege?
I see it as a privilege and a good gesture from the admin. The only way am appreciating this forum is to give my best by posting informative and valuable contents here.
How are you appreciating this forum?
To be very sincere, this site referral index forum has been very beneficial to me, both monetarily and in terms of knowledge, and I promise to be contributing my honest and genuine opinion to any subject matter that I'm k knowledgeable about.
Post automatically merged:

To be very sincere, this site referral index forum has been very beneficial to me, both monetarily and in terms of knowledge, and I promise to be contributing my honest and genuine opinion to any subject matter that I'm k knowledgeable about.

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Post automatically merged:
Probably should fix up your post. :D

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Ok thanks a tonne for pointing that out, but don't really get what you mea, could you please clarify me
You double posted in the thread, by quoting what you posted, and it ended up merging with the post you originally made. Don't know how that is confusing on me telling you that you need to "Clean up your post". Should be straight forward on why, as everyone can see that mistake. ;)

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You double posted in the thread, by quoting what you posted, and it ended up merging with the post you originally made. Don't know how that is confusing on me telling you that you need to "Clean up your post". Should be straight forward on why, as everyone can see that mistake. ;)
Oh now I understood what you mean, don't be offended sir, yes it was a mistake,I didn't do it intentionally.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right, RIF is always making us happy by providing some events in which we can enjoy and earn good amounts, I am always trying to post high quality threads to share my knowledge with other members and also comment on threads where people need information about something, in this way I am trying to appreciate this forum.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really like this forum so far. I only joined a week ago, but so far it seems like it has huge potential earning-wise It's not bad either, and I really like the discussions here. You can really dive in and answer some good questions.

Back