How can I become successful in the landscaping business?

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Landscaping is an in-demand business throughout the year, but many homeowners overlook the importance of garden design when building their dream home.

To become successful in this field, we should consider the following:

1. Studying the market is crucial for establishing our presence in the business.
  2. After completing the study, it's time to create a business plan. This includes materials, costs, pricing, payroll, and hiring strategies.
  3. Be known. Create your own identity. In this business, we need to be creative. To be set apart from the other landscaping companies or individual firms.
  4. Register the business. It is important to get a business permit.
  5. Market or Advertise the business. Choose the proper channel to ensure exposure.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Landscaping is a lucrative business. If you're skilled on this then proceed but those skilled on this are usually gays. Gays are talented. At home, we hired my gay friend to do landscaping on our lawn and the result was WOW and the pay is also WOW, $ 700.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
This is the first time l am hearing about the landscaping business for real. However it's deemed to be a very profitable business venture out there for the truth of the matter.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
This is a very good profession and business to do landscaping for those who want their lawns to look like a pro. You can set up your business cards with your profile and phone number. Also set the package price.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Landscaping is a lucrative business. If you're skilled on this then proceed but those skilled on this are usually gays. Gays are talented. At home, we hired my gay friend to do landscaping on our lawn and the result was WOW and the pay is also WOW, $ 700.
This is really wow. $700 is how much in peso? How can I afford that. But if I go to school to proper education on landscaping maybe I can start my own business. Or probably set up a business and hire landscape artist to work for me. LOL

@Stardom22 - Only the high end houses and rich people can afford the landscaping fee. So they hire people from the business to design their garden, lanai and even interior gardens.

Back