How can I earn more raw RIF cash?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Giving the fact that I am a new member in this site it would please me to get information from the older members on how I can get more raw RIF so as to gain a better chance at a cash out from the site. Hopefully I can get the desired answers I am looking for from you all that will help out a member.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
There really are only a couple ways to earn faster. First, is to get the highest tier level VIP (GOLD), which pays a higher rate per post. The second, is to do exchanges.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There really are only a couple ways to earn faster. First, is to get the highest tier level VIP (GOLD), which pays a higher rate per post. The second, is to do exchanges.
Not that my skills will ever be that good to do exchanges, but could you please explain to me what an exchange is and how to go about it please.

Remember to be gentle with me and clearly write as I am not good on forums, still learning my way round, and I am a dinosaur with techo things

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.443
You can as well be active posting here and ensure that you accomplish the daily earning limit of the site that is $1.05. This not little money when you can be able to accumulate on daily basis.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can as well be active posting here and ensure that you accomplish the daily earning limit of the site that is $1.05. This not little money when you can be able to accumulate on daily basis.
How much do I need to post to get $1.05 How active do I need to be every day to accomplish that?
Must be doing something right as got awarded a new badge today for having posted 500 times, there is no stopping this girl, she is on fire

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Not that my skills will ever be that good to do exchanges, but could you please explain to me what an exchange is and how to go about it please.

Remember to be gentle with me and clearly write as I am not good on forums, still learning my way round, and I am a dinosaur with techo things
Exchanges are simply doing tasks for people, who are willing to pay RIF or Cash for doing those tasks. Not many people are currently advertising offers to allow people to earn from tasks (like posting), but I am hoping more and more people would be willing to do so, as I provided a template thread in the Trade Center, for people to copy offers to create those tasks to be completed.

How much do I need to post to get $1.05 How active do I need to be every day to accomplish that?
Must be doing something right as got awarded a new badge today for having posted 500 times, there is no stopping this girl, she is on fire
Depending really on where you post around the forum. The information page (click me) on earning RIF in the Help Page, mentions where you get the most for posting around the forum, per post or topic. The areas you want to earn the most from, might be easy or hard for you, if you had any experience in the specific discussion areas.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.023
As far as I feel the only way to earn more Raw RIF cash is to post. If you start a post you earn better than when you post your comment on others posts.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can simply buy gold membership or you can do exchanges gold membership is only worth it if you are really active on RIf otherwise it's not really worth it

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.023
I bought the membership two months ago but could not even earn the money I spent to buy the membership as I could not spend time here so have dropped idea to take any membership here

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I bought the membership two months ago but could not even earn the money I spent to buy the membership as I could not spend time here so have dropped idea to take any membership here
Yup you need to be very active on the forum if you want to make it worth it if you are not active membership won't really help you to earn money you still need to make 50 posts to make 1 buck a day

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.023
After a long time, I have completed 50 posts or so here, today. I always wish to earn at least $0.7 from this site which is not a tough task.

Back