How can I improve my tutorial business?

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've started this business since 2013 and so far I have handled many students until now. I earn good money from this and you just need to teach for an hour and 1/2 hour. My store is not earning a lot but my source of income comes mostly with tutorial work. I now have 3 students and I think I can handle 3 to 5 students a day. It is not actually easy as it seems because most students that need tutor are really slow learners and you are responsible to make their grades improve. What ideas do you have to make tutorial a successful business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.005
I am planning to propose a possible additional income with my current online tutorial company. It is a proposal to add virtual service of essay editing, aside from teaching the students online.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Take command on one subject as 9th grade Biology and then arrange at least 10 students per class, if one student will give just 20$ month then you'll get 200$ a month just for 1 hour teaching .

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I've started this business since 2013 and so far I have handled many students until now. I earn good money from this and you just need to teach for an hour and 1/2 hour. My store is not earning a lot but my source of income comes mostly with tutorial work. I now have 3 students and I think I can handle 3 to 5 students a day. It is not actually easy as it seems because most students that need tutor are really slow learners and you are responsible to make their grades improve. What ideas do you have to make tutorial a successful business?
I think the best way to do that is by cutting down your price so that you will have a lot of students and once you succeed in teaching them well you can increase your price back because a lot of people who want to come to you

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
A neighbor did this, but with preschoolers. Their parents got time off while they learnt simple things. She got paid a small sum daily too, which was easier than for the parents as it seemed really small.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A neighbor did this, but with preschoolers. Their parents got time off while they learnt simple things. She got paid a small sum daily too, which was easier than for the parents as it seemed really small.
I don't charge big. I made it affordable to parents. Tutorial fees are more expensive than their school fees and we are paid by hour. I think a day care center for preschoolers is a good business if you have fun with kids

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Wow, thats really cool that you've been running this business since 2013 I'm sure you've learned a lot along the way. Teaching slow learners can definitely be a challenge but its great that you're willing to take on the responsibility to help improve their grades.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$5.403
I think another way to improve the learning rate of your students is to teach them with what attracts them most or set up challenges for them. Like the students to be able to achieve a certain store gets a particular reward, stuff like that.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Make the learning process fun for them, make them always crave for more, you can introduce games or fun pictures while teaching them

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
The only way you can use to improve your tutorial business is to be innovative and try to run fascinating features like embarking on academic projects with the students.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The simple truth is that teaching is not easy but a lot of people look down on teaching and it's why teachers are not paid very well but I'm going to encourage you to keep on doing what we're doing. Also try as much as you come to market your services online very well.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
You would have to consistently update t contents of your tutorial to match up with what is obtainable in contemporary times. You have to simplify it. By so doing, people would rush your next tutorials based on the pedigree of the previous one.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Instead of asking us, you should be asking your current customers and prospects. Posting a survey on your website would be a good way to accomplish this and you would be promoting your future curriculum at the same time.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Instead of asking us, you should be asking your current customers and prospects. Posting a survey on your website would be a good way to accomplish this and you would be promoting your future curriculum at the same time.
This is good. It's more like getting a good feedback from your already existing clients. If they give recommendations on how to improve, it's going to help you secure their loyalty more.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
If you want to improve your tutorial business, you first of all have to improve yourself. By so doing, your delivery would improve. And the demand for your services wouid increase.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
You must have the relevant skills and you must be able to teach well the subject that you want to offer.
Some tutors feel they have arrived after years of teaching a particular course. The don't know that the world keeps changing and every discipline keeps upgrading. They don't even know that teaching methods have evolved and changed. They won't grow with that approach.

Back