How can I make money as a musician online?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
I have musical talent and to make money online with it. I believed that there should be ways to make money online as a musician, knowing full well that there are lots of money making opportunities online. I would like members here to suggest platforms that I can join to utilise my musical talent in order to make money.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.495
Use YouTube and monetize it. Post it in Facebook and invite your friends to subscribe to your channel. And then as supports from your fans. You need to be appealing, smiling and friendly.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.230
Use YouTube and monetize it. Post it in Facebook and invite your friends to subscribe to your channel. And then as supports from your fans. You need to be appealing, smiling and friendly.
I think using Youtube sponsored ads better than inviting from Facebook to subscribe to your channel, you will meet youtube requirement fast and a lot of people start listening to your lyrics.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also think it's YouTube that can be used if someone has a talent related to singing or music

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.731
I dont know much about this aspect, but there are online sites or platforms where you can post your music and get paid when people stream it or download it.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Produce an appealing video, upload the video on YouTube. Join singing contests organized by TV stations or community centers. Send your CDs to producers. That help to build your reputation.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have musical talent and to make money online with it. I believed that there should be ways to make money online as a musician, knowing full well that there are lots of money making opportunities online. I would like members here to suggest platforms that I can join to utilise my musical talent in order to make money.
You can make money online by uploading your songs on musical platforms that pays artist for their number of streams.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
You can make money online by uploading your songs on musical platforms that pays artist for their number of streams.
It is important to ensure you upload the songs if you have musical talent on musical platforms where you can get audience and you're able to generate income. People live stream live music online to make money.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.048
Raw Dex
$0.100
You can start by Using YouTube and monetize it. Post it in social medial. Secondly, you can upload the songs if you have musical talent on musical platforms to make sales.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.958
Maybe you can create music and then sell it there are a lot of people who wants to order soundtracks or things like that but it depends on what kind of musician you are

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.438
One can make money online as a musician by selling one's music on platforms like iTunes, by offering online music classes or by even using crowdfunding platforms like kickstarter to raise money from fans for your music.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.380
Most often musician use Youtube for promotions. If they collect enough views and subs they can monetize channel. Some use donate option with Paypal or other payment processor. Even in crypto.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.001
You can make money online by hosting your music on streaming platforms like iTunes, Spotify and others. Michael Jackson's family still earns money from iTunes through his songs years after the man himself has gone.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Follow the example of Tim Waurick, who sings Barbershop Tags (the sweet endings) on YouTube and has over 35K subscribers (who obviously love Barbershop too) and send him money through Patreon (I don't know how much, but a lot) and has ads on his channel. In other words, have a talent others want to see and get uber popular. Oh did I mention he also sells merchandise so others can learn his craft? Check out

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you can play a musical instrument or sing, you can just create a video and upload it on youtube. Do you know Justin Bibber was discovered my a music company on youtube. Who knows you could be the next sensation.

Back