How can one deal with a stalker on social media

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
I have a stalker on Facebook, he courted me. He is a military man, a Filipino but I do not know him well. He wants to visit me at home for a formal courtship, but I learned that he is the boyfriend of a lady soldier . I was told by my uncle his team captain, he didn't know. I told him to stop or else he will be deported to a place with many rebels hehehe. He topped for fear of my uncle

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I usually let the stalkers, unless they annoy me, by sending rude messages, creating slanderous stories, etc. Then I do not hesitate to block it. And private accounts are the way I usually do.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.293
Stalkers are really disturbing people. I had like three of them in WhatsApp. They were the kind of people claiming to be the experts in the Forex trading. They were always on my inbox begging to give them my account for management. I was very embarrassed and I finally blocked them off.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I also think it is not right to keep on entertaining someone you actually do not want to have a conversation with and the best is to block them from having access to you.The best way is be specific with what your profile is all about and personally i do not like one on one conversation with anyone for over 30 minutes because i do not have that luxury of time.So i conclude by saying report and block.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.293
The stalkers in the social media platforms can be very disturbing to the extent of changing your account for you to have a peace of mind. I know of a relative who was forced to change his Facebook account for being disturbed by a stalker.

Back