How can one get a job easily

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I got my first job because I am qualified to have the position title. I never dared to use connections because I hate nepotism.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I got my first job because I am qualified to have the position title. I never dared to use connections because I hate nepotism.
Nepotism is a very bad thing but here in my country if you are not connected to anybody it will be very hard for you to go far

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.148
My very first job was blogging. I used to have a website with a page rank of 2. As a result, I was able to write product reviews and earn money through Google AdSense.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$7.609
I got my first job through connection, my father was a friend of the owner of the company. It worked for an year there and changed the job by giving an interview and then I never needed any recommendation from anyone.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
I don't have any connections to get a job. I went through all the formal procedures including writing a good application letter, a detailed resume and get prepared for the job interview.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
My very first job was blogging. I used to have a website with a page rank of 2. As a result, I was able to write product reviews and earn money through Google AdSense.

The main issue is that Google adsense is very strict and it may take you much effort to get approved and the process is not that easy either. What are your reviews about other networks.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
In my country, it is based on who you know. Meritocracy is not a thing that is celebrated over here. But if you develop yourself, you can easily get a job.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I don't have any connections to get a job. I went through all the formal procedures including writing a good application letter, a detailed resume and get prepared for the job interview.
It is always very sad when you do not have a connection to get a job because it always feel like it is hard to get the job that you want

Back