How can self-employed individual plan financially?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is very important to establish a consistent streams of income for yourself as a freelancer or as a self-employed individual. Diversifying your client base is very critical because it is going to help you set a clear and steady cash flow for your business. It is important that you should not also forget about budget for taxes as a freelancer because it is critical to set aside a portion of your income for taxes each month.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are self employed, you need to make money through multiple sources. This is to ensure that you will have money even when you lose some of your income sources.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
If you are self employed you will need to have good saving and other ways to earn this will aid you to reserve some money for your future financial back up then think of having multiple start up

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
As a freelancer, I always try to maximize my income through aggressive acquisition of clients. This will enable me to ensure that I have a stable source of income. On the savings side, I won't buy anything which is not necessary. I have taken out insurance policy and have an emergency fund in case I am sick and not able to work for a period of time.

Back