How can we benefitted from one can other?.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm sure many of us in this forum are into one form of.business either online or offline. I vthink it is high time we start discussing them here. You don't know who might be interested. It is not n just good offering advice abd solutions to most business problems. Let us begin to c share our expertise as well as.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The guiding spirit of most forum sites such as RIF is to facilitate users to discuss useful opportunities for gaining self-improvement.
In this respect, a member with ideas that could enable another to earn or gain skills is always welcome to voice his/her opinion.
The only caveat is that the member should make his/her comments in the right section of a particular forum site.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I believe that it is only those who have physical business that can actually be able to offer something to those in this community especially if they are living within a closer proximity in terms of their country so that you can patronize one another.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that it is only those who have physical business that can actually be able to offer something to those in this community especially if they are living within a closer proximity in terms of their country so that you can patronize one another.
No, it isv not only physical businesses that could be discussed. Online business could be discussed as well. Subjects like web design, app design, social media marketing, web and YouTube monetizations and stuffs like that could be discussed.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Let the.shsring begins. This should be educative enough I will like to know a lot about online business. I will gladly like to start one since it is to start online business

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm sure many of us in this forum are into one form of.business either online or offline. I vthink it is high time we start discussing them here. You don't know who might be interested. It is not n just good offering advice abd solutions to most business problems. Let us begin to c share our expertise as well as.
This is a good idea, I actually don't know really much about online business and this will be an avenue for me and also people who do not know too like me to learn more about doing business online.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.678
Does who are into digital products can also help, like if you are good in a particular skill, you could create a course on it and sell it here, with RIF being the currency use in buying it. Then if you have a service to render. Like myself i am into photo editing and as well graphic designing. I can help you sharpen your photos and edit flyers and the likes for you.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Does who are into digital products can also help, like if you are good in a particular skill, you could create a course on it and sell it here, with RIF being the currency use in buying it. Then if you have a service to render. Like myself i am into photo editing and as well graphic designing. I can help you sharpen your photos and edit flyers and the likes for you.
You have suggested some quite useful avenues through which members here can be of help to one another.
Besides selling commodities and services to others, users can also teach each other on how to create these offerings.
Solidarity is the key.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for all embracing my points here. We should not just be posting threads and comments without having any inputs that members can benefit from. We must all start to share important informations that are working for us. Anybody with useful information, over to you.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure, Solidarity is always key.One can start selling commodities and services to others as well as teachimg each other on how to create these offerings. it will go a long way to help

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I am ready to share my money making strategies with others. In fact, i have done this before as well. I try to guide others and i think that we should help each other during difficult times.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.343
I think this is a good idea and so far so good, only @eldavis has responded positively. For me, I am a poultry farmer and I can teach anyone how to raise broilers from day 1 to maturity without using any drugs. I can also teach feed formulation and analysis. If you have any interest in poultry business, hit me up.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.678
I think this is a good idea and so far so good, only @eldavis has responded positively. For me, I am a poultry farmer and I can teach anyone how to raise broilers from day 1 to maturity without using any drugs. I can also teach feed formulation and analysis. If you have any interest in poultry business, hit me up.
This is really a good one, agriculture is one of the most lucrative things to go into. I am very sure there are lots of people who would want to learn this. Creating courses would also help attract more people to the forum it self. If they want to learn how to do this, they would have to join and be active on the forum cause they can only pay for it through RIF.

Back