How can you run a shifts job perfectly

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
Jobs like health care, security even factory jobs are jobs that are done on shifts. How can shift jobs be carried out successfully even when you are on a might shift?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Augustus kparobo

Unfamiliar
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well one location will also be a big part of how successfully one can work on shift, here in Nigeria John's that one can do on shift will be when one works for his self part time, and also what kind of job will one find that will permit one to carry out other job. Will also determine the success of the jobs

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well one location will also be a big part of how successfully one can work on shift, here in Nigeria John's that one can do on shift will be when one works for his self part time, and also what kind of job will one find that will permit one to carry out other job. Will also determine the success of the jobs
Like hospital jobs they do run shifts. I think one just have to prepare self to be able to run the job without hitch

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
I think what you need to do is find a working method that suits your style. Myself for example, i do not work on shifts but anytime i feel pressure or need to speed up things to meet up with a target, i simply listen to music, not just any music though, gospel ones. It helps me focus. I know of some persons who work on night shifts and they always carry different snacks with them just to help them stay awake.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Jobs like health care, security even factory jobs are jobs that are done on shifts. How can shift jobs be carried out successfully even when you are on a might shift?
The best way to run a shift job is perfect timing. Learn how to manage your time well and do things at the right time so that it won't affect your resting time and working time

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best way to run a shift job is perfect timing. Learn how to manage your time well and do things at the right time so that it won't affect your resting time and working time
Definitely, time management is key, you need to see how you can fit in perfectly into the demands of f the job.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Definitely, time management is key, you need to see how you can fit in perfectly into the demands of f the job.
Shift job is not very easy especially when you are on night shift but if you do the things that you're supposed to do on time sleep on time, and rest on time you will surely be able to work effectively during your shift

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
Shift job is not very easy especially when you are on night shift but if you do the things that you're supposed to do on time sleep on time, and rest on time you will surely be able to work effectively during your shift
But some companies like factories work all through the night, no time to sleep at all unless the nurses.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.240
These days most companies have shifts and they need to divide the work force properly and should add skilled and semi skilled workers accordingly

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know a lot of factory workers and I can tell you that the job is not very easy because it will be possible for them to sleep at night like you said
That's it , it not easy to work at night without sleeping but kudos to those that can do this.
I have a lot of friends and there was a time most of them were seeking for a job so they got a job into a factory and they always gist me about it that it is not very easy
it is never an easy job because sometimes I hear that you spend your whole shift hours standing to work that's tedious

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
I don't do the night shifts but have other two shifts, one shift starting at 6 am and the second starting at 2 pm. My shift changes every week. It's become tough for me to reach the office at 6 am. It's a challenge for me.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't do the night shifts but have other two shifts, one shift starting at 6 am and the second starting at 2 pm. My shift changes every week. It's become tough for me to reach the office at 6 am. It's a challenge for me.
Getting to the office at such an early hour will always be an issue. You need to be alert to achieve that

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
That kind of shifting job could be managed properly if there is a plan on ground for each and every workers and when they should resume duties.

Back