How did you feel when you lost your first money online?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Doing online business sometimes comes with risk. Because we don't know who we are doing business with but still have the believe that the business will go on smoothly.
But there are times that we got scammed. Like I have been scammed many times but I never stopped because I knew what I was looking for.
When you lost your first money online, how did you felt?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been scammed twice. I felt like calling them and insulting them for wasting my time working on a site and not getting paid, especially Timebucks. Bear in mind that to make money quick there you need to participate in surveys but in my country surveys are not supported. I worked for months to reach minimum payout of $10 only to be banned.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been scammed twice. I felt like calling them and insulting them for wasting my time working on a site and not getting paid, especially Timebucks. Bear in mind that to make money quick there you need to participate in surveys but in my country surveys are not supported. I worked for months to reach minimum payout of $10 only to be banned.
Oh that hurts.
I just joined the site few hours ago, but I couldn't get any survey either .

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$3.220
It was a learning experience. I am one of those that start trusting people easily and that's how I have lost money but now I have decided to not trust anyone.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.133
I lost my first money online from trading. Back then I invested all that I had into forex trading but it did not go as planned. I remember how I felt back then, I was completely devastated and I hated who introduced me to forex but later I got to understand that it's not anyone's fault but that's just how it is, there are losses and there are wins.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$3.220
I lost my first money online from trading. Back then I invested all that I had into forex trading but it did not go as planned. I remember how I felt back then, I was completely devastated and I hated who introduced me to forex but later I got to understand that it's not anyone's fault but that's just how it is, there are losses and there are wins.
Forex is like that brother we need to learn it before investing our hard earned money and we can learn by practicing freely on demo account.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.133
Forex is like that brother we need to learn it before investing our hard earned money and we can learn by practicing freely on demo account.
That's right, one thing I have come to understand about forex trading is that the learning never ends, even experts experience losses most times but trading is learning from your losses instead of using that loss as an excuse to run from it.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.463
It is very frustrating when investors lose money due to fraud of government employees who are abusing their powers, the investor feels upset and wastes time daily trying to get justice?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.245
I keep hearing stories about people being scammed and loosing money online. Fortunately, I have not lost a huge amount so far. I lost around one dollar when Digital Global shut down and almost the same amount with crazy off. I got the warning signals from discussions on Forum Coin that something was not going right with these sites. I stopped visiting them thinking that I would not go there till I hear positive reviews and payment proofs. Glad I did that. I had made few payouts there when both the sites were running well and paying the users.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I keep hearing stories about people being scammed and loosing money online. Fortunately, I have not lost a huge amount so far. I lost around one dollar when Digital Global shut down and almost the same amount with crazy off. I got the warning signals from discussions on Forum Coin that something was not going right with these sites. I stopped visiting them thinking that I would not go there till I hear positive reviews and payment proofs. Glad I did that. I had made few payouts there when both the sites were running well and paying the users.
I would say you were quite lucky , my first loss online hits me pretty bad coupled with the fact that i was a newbie then, I would have also lost a few to crazyoff but the site just seems somehow to me so I didn't bother joining .

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.245
Yes, I consider myself lucky so far as I have not lost big amount to any online site. I am not very keen on joining too many sites..I stick to a few trusted ones that have been there for a while. And before joining any new site, I wait for some good feedbacks on Forum Coin and also payment proofs. I try my best not to fall for any trap. But then one can fall for these scams despite taking all precautions.
Crazyoff had a good start but soon the site started behaving crazy. As soon as people raised concern about the site on Forum Coin, I stopped visiting it and wasting my time there.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I consider myself lucky so far as I have not lost big amount to any online site. I am not very keen on joining too many sites..I stick to a few trusted ones that have been there for a while. And before joining any new site, I wait for some good feedbacks on Forum Coin and also payment proofs. I try my best not to fall for any trap. But then one can fall for these scams despite taking all precautions.
Crazyoff had a good start but soon the site started behaving crazy. As soon as people raised concern about the site on Forum Coin, I stopped visiting it and wasting my time there.
Many of those scam site started off pretty well , I have joined a few sites that later scammed at the long run which I don't add to my loss list since the fund there are always small. I still have more investment site at hand but I need a lot of proof before investing "once bitten,twice shy"!

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I was so frustrated that l lost interest in online business. I did not engage in any online business for over 2 years. Though, I regretted that action but I have learnt my lessons. Till date, i have never invested in any online business.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.565
Raw Dex
$0.010
I was so frustrated that l lost interest in online business. I did not engage in any online business for over 2 years. Though, I regretted that action but I have learnt my lessons. Till date, i have never invested in any online business.

How did you lose? On which site?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.320
Raw Dex
$0.003
Doing online business sometimes comes with risk. Because we don't know who we are doing business with but still have the believe that the business will go on smoothly.
But there are times that we got scammed. Like I have been scammed many times but I never stopped because I knew what I was looking for.
When you lost your first money online, how did you felt?
it almost prevented me from continuing with the online money making but I'm grateful I didn't quit.

Back