How did you know about PTP

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
Before the few methods to earn money without an investment was PTC, faucet, task offers, surveys and some other ones. But now we have paid to post forum which happens to be my favourite of all.

I fist knew about this when I was searching for ways to make money for posting articles on Google and I came across this and the first one I joined was cpahero.

How did you also know about PTP?

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.600
Before the few methods to earn money without an investment was PTC, faucet, task offers, surveys and some other ones. But now we have paid to post forum which happens to be my favourite of all.

I fist knew about this when I was searching for ways to make money for posting articles on Google and I came across this and the first one I joined was cpahero.

t's great to hear that you have found a new method to earn money online through paid to post forums! It's always exciting to discover new ways to make money from the comfort of your own home.

Paid to post forums can be a great option for those who enjoy engaging in online discussions and have a passion for a particular topic or niche. By participating in these forums and contributing valuable content, you can earn money from advertisers who are looking to promote their products or services to the forum's audience.

However, it's important to be cautious and do your research before joining any paid to post forums, as there are some scams out there. Make sure to read reviews and do some background research on the forum before committing to it.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
Actually, I just work on surveys for many years. Last December, a friend of mine told me about RIF. She recommended me to try working on PTP instead of just doing surveys. She said RIF is a good site. I took her advice and that's how I started.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
It's my first time to join a paid to post site and it's RIF. I never knew about forum sites before if not through the invitation of my friend @Ginger. I am so thankful to be a part of a forum site like RIF.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I think I first knew about it through a friend that was postloop that was my first psid to post site. I just liked the task of commenting so I joined other's

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
It does help when you join pay to post websites as this way you can start learning even just by sharing your opinion and knowledge

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300

A friend told me about it and I have been grateful to him since then

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I know PTP from one of my friends in Mylot. I know Mylot from other people's posts on Quora. Yes, my online career journey started from Quora, but I am only a silent reader on Quora.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
I know PTP from one of my friends in Mylot. I know Mylot from other people's posts on Quora. Yes, my online career journey started from Quora, but I am only a silent reader on Quora.
I also heard that people are making money from quora. I have seen a testimony of someone that earn more than $500 every month on the website. Do you know how to earn there and how can I start?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I knew about PTP in 2015 and when I discovered that I can make 5-10 cents per post through The Forum Wheel and Postloop, I joined these sites and started making money immediately.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I also heard that people are making money from quora. I have seen a testimony of someone that earn more than $500 every month on the website. Do you know how to earn there and how can I start?
So far I don't know. Wow, more than 500$ a month is a very good amount, good job. We have to find out how, who knows we can make money from Quora.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I heard about pay per post sites in reddit. I started with beermoneyforum and make $25 in my first month. From beermoneyforum, I switch to RIF and ForumCoin .Now, I find pay per post very flexible and interesting. I want to continue with pay per post for a while before i will go back to blogging.
I think that is good and paid to post forums is one of the ways that you have been making money for a while now

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
one guy from yotube talked about one of ptp sites called bizdustry well not it's not completly ptp but yeah I stayed in it for a while but then I find out that there are also other forums I can join that pay

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.148
I discovered it through online research a few years ago, and the rest through participation in forum websites such as ForumCoin and Beer Money Forum. I enjoy using forum websites because they allow me to earn money while also teaching me new ways to make money online.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I came to know about these from a friend and I am thankful to them for letting me know because I am earning online from these only so I am in love with forums

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
I found out about forums on this one YouTube video I don't watch him anymore he reviews more of hard ways to earn like tutoring etc or surveys that don't work for me

Back