How do one overcome fear of failure?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
The challenge about all this is that failure would still happen in business. It is best to be prepared to face it than to be scared about it. If you are scared failure, please find a job. Entrepreneurship is not for you.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The thing is just to forge ahead and damn whatever anyone has to say. People are just good with mocking so you don't have to mind them just go ahead with your project
I think one of the best ways of overcoming failure is by continuing to face whatever challenge whatever thing you want to do so that you are going to get better at it and you will succeed

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think one can achieve the fear of failure by just being compassionate about what they are doing. That's why it's always advisable to start the business on the idea that you are compassionate about.

Any business owner that is not afraid of failing will end up failing because he will be overconfident and it will make him not to observe everything that needs to be observed that is going to prevent him or her from failing.

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to understand that in life, risk must be taken irrespective of how you feel about it. You need to understand that making attempts is not failure, failure is when you decide to quit, that's failure, making mess-ups when doing something is not failure, they are attempts.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
You just have to learn how to overcomec failure In life . whatever challenge you encounter in whatever thing or business you just have to face it and leave the fear of it.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
I think most people fear starting their own profitable business ideas because of the fear of failure. To be able to eradicate this one must be ready to face any challenge towards business.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't see any reason why you should be afraid of failure because there are many unforgettable lesson that comes with it, failing at a thing does not mean you are a loser but then teaches you to try it another way and also see reason why the previous one didn't work.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I overcome my fear of failure by testing different kind of business strategies before actually applying them. This reduces my chance of suffering and also reduces my fear as well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any business owner that is not afraid of failing will end up failing because he will be overconfident and it will make him not to observe everything that needs to be observed that is going to prevent him or her from failing.
We need to have it in mind that it is possible for us to succeed or fail and that is why we should not give up whenever we fail. We can just pick up from where we stopped.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Failure is normal everybody fails at some point you just have to accept it some people have serious issues because they can't accept failure for me failure is the thing I can learn from

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
I think the fear of failure can be avoided by venturing into the business as full equipped with those what is needed for the success of the business. With that being said what would you be fearing of. You will definitely succeed when you start up.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think most people fear starting their own profitable business ideas because of the fear of failure. To be able to eradicate this one must be ready to face any challenge towards business.
You're right about that. The fear makes them draw back because they feel it's going to be very difficult for them to make money from the business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Failure is normal everybody fails at some point you just have to accept it some people have serious issues because they can't accept failure for me failure is the thing I can learn from
Exactly
Therr are times when you just have to live with some kind of things and accept them the way they are instead if running away from them. If you run away, you won't succeed.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
By making sure your have had the relevant business idea and that you did a due diligence for the market for the business and the robust approach in the promotion of the business.i

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
By making sure your have had the relevant business idea and that you did a due diligence for the market for the business and the robust approach in the promotion of the business.i
You can also seek people or experts for a relevant business idea before you finally go for the one that you have chosen. Make sure that it is suitable for your type of business.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe the best way to overcome fear is through doing the things which you are scared of doing.
You don't have to get it right at first but those baby steps leads to success

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe the best way to overcome fear is through doing the things which you are scared of doing.
You don't have to get it right at first but those baby steps leads to success
You just have to face the challenge that you are running away from so that you will be bold enough. I am sure that this will work for everyone because it has always worked for me whenever I'm scared of something

Back