how do you advertise?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
For business owners and does who are into one thing or the other that requires advertising, how do you advertise or what would you consider as the most effective way to advertise? I have tried a few ways before but didn't really get the desired result, though I believe I did not put in much effect as I should have.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
I used different ways for advertisement like, advertisement on Facebook and advertising on different website. But the real benefit which I get was by throwing my products pamphlets in nearby houses. This practice was tough as when people were watching me to do this some of them was showing negative responses but after all I get much more increase in sales of that product.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.443
it depends on what you are selling . you can do your advertisement anywhere both online and offline. advertisement can be on social media like Facebook and Instagram you can do advertising on different websites

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
I used different ways for advertisement like, advertisement on Facebook and advertising on different website. But the real benefit which I get was by throwing my products pamphlets in nearby houses. This practice was tough as when people were watching me to do this some of them was showing negative responses but after all I get much more increase in sales of that product.
I have never really tried advertising on Facebook before though, paid advertising that is. What was your experience like with Facebook, did you get a good result from it?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
MY experience with traditional advertising is limited to radio and newspapers. I mostly do online marketing and advertising and I use Facebook ads and Google ads to run my ad campaigns.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
I only advertised on media like X and Facebook. I am new to my business not thankful I have many customers. Advertising on Facebook is very effective. It gives good sales and profit.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.867
I don't own a business for now but i have discovered that most business owners advertise their business as various social media platforms and i believe it is a very effective way of advertising.

Back