How do you balance your business and social life?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
While running your business, it is important you still maintain your social life. Most young entrepreneurs usually find it hard to separate their work life from their personal life. Like myself, there are times where i have too much work on my hands to the point where i no longer have time for does around me or for any of my social activities. How do you manage both?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
The key to get this right is doing the things you need to do on time. When you do this, you won't have a pile up of work that would cause you to work round the clock. Time management is important for entrepreneurs.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.050
I believe that one who has a great social life is bound to succeed in business
Although one has to limit certain things when it comes to social life balancing and business operations

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.013
Absolutely correct, the best bet is by allocating more time to what you feel is the most priority, do the right things at the right time, know when to socialize, know when to hit the ground running and get things done.
The key to get this right is doing the things you need to do on time. When you do this, you won't have a pile up of work that would cause you to work round the clock. Time management is important for entrepreneurs.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
My business online can still be handled while having my social life. It can be done while doing other things in my life. I am sure some people can do this, too.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
This is one of the reasons I like working online, I can be having fun and just be working at the same time since my work do not limit me to a place

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
You just need to create a schedule and work with it. So you would then allocate more time to what you feel is the most priority, then have little time for other things

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I balance my work and social life by scheduling my time, I always create a to do list where I write down all I need to do, so this helps me a lot

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Most people have a problem in managing their time in terms of the business and the social life as at large. This is because the two aspects do require the same time as the other.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Balancing work and social life is very important it is a about scheduling the time we want, It's good to always create a to do list and work actively with it

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
While running your business, it is important you still maintain your social life. Most young entrepreneurs usually find it hard to separate their work life from their personal life. Like myself, there are times where i have too much work on my hands to the point where i no longer have time for does around me or for any of my social activities. How do you manage both?

The only way I have to balance my social life and also my business life is to always schedule everything that I have to do when it comes to business, so I will also have time to take care of my social life.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
Everything in life required balance, in business and social life a prominent balance is required. If a person gives too much time to his business and ignore his family then he may loose too much things.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
No matter how busy you are, you must understand that in life, other things matter too as much as your business and career. You have to allocate time for everything. I have the time I pause all works and focus on family and socials..

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
In my opinion, to be able to balance business and social life is to exercise, join a club, for example, a badminton club, ping pong, tennis, etc. At the club we will gather with fellow businessmen and many kinds of people. Another way of my social life is drinking coffee with friends at coffee shops, attending friend's birthday parties etc.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
What I do is to make sure that from 5am, I start working. I Rest in between and continue till 5pm. That should be an ample time to complete your work. And after that, I do my social life.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Having a balanced life is possible. it is about planning and always scheduling everything that you have to do when it comes to business and social life. You need to plan it out

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
I am a freelancer. I usually set a work schedule for the tasks I have to complete each day. I would also set aside break time for my self and socializing with my friends.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
There was a time when I was not working at all. I had to take a break. When things are not in your favour, you tend to assess things and this is how I balance my social life. I usually limit my interactions when I am working and i solely focus on my work.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I have to make sure that one of them does not affect the other but I will work very hard so that I can have money to take care of my social lifestyle which means that I will dedicate more time to work

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
Balancing a business and social life could be very critical but if we need to say the truth, it is very difficult to achieve this because you spend most of your time with your business.

Back