How do you choose crypto for investment?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Crypto is still considered by many as a challenging and promising instrument but full of risks. Apart from Btc and Eth, there are still many cryptos that can be invested. What criteria do you use to rate a crypto for investment?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only Crypto I use other than Bitcoin is one I found on FreeBitco.in and supported by them with great bonuses. It's called FUN Token and I have 12,500 of them, which makes me a premium member there and gives me 6 free spins of the Wheel Of Fortune every day to earn Bitcoin and Reward Tokens for more bonus opportunities. But the real bonus is 20% interest if you lock it for 180 days and when that pays out, I just keep the interest and lock the 12,500 FUN Tokens again. That's why I have a couple million Satoshi there and it pays me every day.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Amazing strategy @oldbuddy and I will surely duplicate this method so that my investment portfolio gets to grow to near your investment in that venture. It is pretty much one of the best methods to earn passively with less or minimal risk.

Here are some factors to consider when choosing a cryptocurrency to invest in:
  1. Market capitalization: The market capitalization of a cryptocurrency is a good indicator of its potential value and popularity. Generally, the higher the market cap, the more secure and established a cryptocurrency is.
  2. Adoption rate: A cryptocurrency with a high adoption rate and a large number of users and developers can be a good investment.
  3. Technology and innovation: Consider the technology behind the cryptocurrency, including its design, scalability, security, and potential for future innovation.
  4. Regulatory environment: The regulatory environment can have a significant impact on the future of a cryptocurrency. Consider the government's stance on cryptocurrencies and any potential legal changes that could affect the asset's value.
  5. Competitors: Consider the competition and how the cryptocurrency differentiates itself from others.
  6. Community and development: The strength of a cryptocurrency's community and the level of development activity can also be good indicators of its future potential.
It's important to remember that investing in cryptocurrency is highly speculative and comes with a high degree of risk. Before making any investment, make sure to do your own research and consider seeking advice from a financial professional.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
For me, when I rate a crypto for investment, I look at its technology and innovation, the team behind it, and the community's interest and adoption. If a crypto has a solid team, a unique and promising technology, and a growing community, then I consider it as a good investment.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
To choose any cryptocurrency investment, you need to be extra careful and understand it because of the volatility involved in cryptocurrency.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
The cryptocurrency investment is a type of investment that you will want to try and you are going to make reasonable amount, most especially if you can carry out proper examination on the coin to choose.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Choosing crypto investment requires a lot of hard work and rigorous exercise must be put in place which is why it is necessary to always ensure to analyse the cryptocurrency to try out

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Personally I would look at the popularity of the crypto coin that I want to invest on because that is what will give me upper hand and urge to invest because I cannot just invest in crypto coin.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Personally I would look at the popularity of the crypto coin that I want to invest on because that is what will give me upper hand and urge to invest because I cannot just invest in crypto coin.
Choosing the popularity of the crypto coin is a very good move and I think I am supporting you on that because it will tell you the popularity of that coin and when and when not to invest because it is very important to do such.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Choosing crypto investment requires a lot of hard work and rigorous exercise must be put in place which is why it is necessary to always ensure to analyse the cryptocurrency to try out
It is important to carry out personal research and assessment of the cryptocurrency that you want to choose before you will make a move because it could be very detrimental if these are not carried out.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many crypto currencies and I think 99% of them are useless, you should find crypto currencies with real world usage and big projects that you believe can give the crypto a potential to grow.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.370
I look for use case, market cap, adaptability, trading volume etc. while looking for the assets to invest. I also like to go with the popular choice because these are comparatively safer assets for investment.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.038
I believe the best way to choose a crypto for investing is to make research. There are so many crypto currency out there that one can get confusing on which to invest in. Make research first before you invest in.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I believe the best way to choose a crypto for investing is to make research. There are so many crypto currency out there that one can get confusing on which to invest in. Make research first before you invest in.
That's right, we have to do a reset before buying crypto, and we also have to use idle money, and we have to have crypto that has high liquidity so that it can be easily cashed or exchanged with other crypto and crypto must also be available on many exchanges.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.050
I think that bitcoin has been the promising and the most used crypto currency in the world. The other currencies actually are not widely used because their value is not as worthy as btc

Back