How do you deal with customers who don’t fulfill their promises?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There is no way you will have a business and not sell on credit. This is because there are some potential customers who usually buy a lot of goods and it will not make sense not to sell on credit to them.
Unfortunately, there are some people who usually buy and pay when they promise to and there are some customers who don’t keep to their promises.
How do you deal with such people?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Such like kind of customers are very untrustworthy. Businessmen should give credit to the customers they know very well.
If I have a business partner or a customer that does not fulfill to their promises, I will make sure that I dong sell on credit to them anymore because they cannot be trusted

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.530
If I have a business partner or a customer that does not fulfill to their promises, I will make sure that I dong sell on credit to them anymore because they cannot be trusted
That's a good approach. And try to make sure that you don't give credit sales to people who haven't proven themselves trustworthy enough to merit such favour.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's a good approach. And try to make sure that you don't give credit sales to people who haven't proven themselves trustworthy enough to merit such favour.
You’re right. Once I don’t see them on the promised day, I always make sure that I call them to remind them about the money they want to give me

Back