How do you describe yourself

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What do you consider when you are asked to give a brief description of yourself? For example you are asked by a site when you sign up as a member?
Generally I would tell them my country if it's a global site like RIF or myLot. Since there is no specific category to specify it's best to tell what are my interests and what I love doing most.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also do the same, giving my country of birth, birthday, and status:LOL:
I remembered when I was in High school and I interviewed one teacher as part of our project. She said she lives in the place where the leaves of the trees never move without the permission of God.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.063
I can describe myself as I am very polite and kind hearted person I bear people negative responses up to some extent and after then I started showing my negative behaviour.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can describe myself as I am very polite and kind hearted person I bear people negative responses up to some extent and after then I started showing my negative behaviour.
That is a normal human behavior. Even with me I tell them that if they're kind to me I am kinder but if they are mean to me they have to be wary that I can show my fangs lol.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What do you consider when you are asked to give a brief description of yourself? For example you are asked by a site when you sign up as a member?
Generally I would tell them my country if it's a global site like RIF or myLot. Since there is no specific category to specify it's best to tell what are my interests and what I love doing most.
Just my specific answer and I will include that I'm introvert person.

Back