How do you feel about cryptocurrency mining and do you have experience in this field?

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
For me, mining became a very promising project in 2021, then I really wanted to invest almost all my funds to buy video cards for Ethereum mining, but while I was thinking, Ethereum became unavailable for mining because it switched to the proof-of-stake system, and therefore I left this idea for a while time. But now I again have the desire to buy bitcoin mining chips, although the price is already much higher than 2 years ago. But I hope that I will finally start and master this field.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have tried browser mining and cloud mining some times, and to speak the truth i didn't get any profit from it and that is because of my device performance, sine it is low then the outcome is non.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Browser mining can be used to make a few satoshi daily, many mining websites shut down suddenly or discriminate against some investors, so it is not worth taking the risk of cloud mining.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
I do not have any experience with setting up my own mining rig, my experience is related to cloud mining and browser mining. I have also been scammed with cloud mining programs

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.218
l have never been engaged in the crypto currency mining industry before. However l it's very capital intensive as the required machines and equipment are very expensive.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
I have never mined any crypto and from what I have read about it, it doesn't appeal to me. I prefer to work and earn crypto.
The safest way to earn and build your crypto assets is work for crypto payment. When you receive crypto payment, you can hold for higher profits

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The safest way to earn and build your crypto assets is work for crypto payment. When you receive crypto payment, you can hold for higher profits
I believe that is much easier for someone like me who doesn't have skills on mining to be involved in crypto. If it gets to the worst, I buy crypto with fiat.

Back