How do you feel about doing business being about establishing trust and relationships?

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
For some businesses and cultures, building relationships and trust before conducting business is essential. This is the initial stage of knowing the importance of these requirements in making a close deal or business with others, especially if these are foreign investors. It takes a matter of building a good rapport and impression to have a good business partner. That is how most businessmen want it to happen.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Yeah any business that need to complete all business transactions must be open and show integrity. Anything that money is involved need all parties to be trust worthy at all times

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
Trust is very important in business today and it's also very important between your workers as well because if they cannot trust you, they will not be able to agree to keep working for you till they are paid.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
For some businesses and cultures, building relationships and trust before conducting business is essential. This is the initial stage of knowing the importance of these requirements in making a close deal or business with others, especially if these are foreign investors. It takes a matter of building a good rapport and impression to have a good business partner. That is how most businessmen want it to happen.

That's right I agree with you, if we are going to build a business with funds from foreign investors, it is important for us to build good relations with investors to earn their trust. One way to build their trust is to welcome investors with a friendly attitude, and provide clear, realistic, and convincing business plan proposals.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
Yes, trust is important in any business deals and transactions. Whether you are partnering with someone or selling products to a customer, the potential partner or customer must have trust in you or your products.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
It actually makes sense though, i find it hard to go into a business deal with someone i know close to notting about or barely trust. I need to first build a relationship with you before anything else.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
Trust is very important when it comes to conducting business. This is why it is very important to make sure that you trust trustworthy people in the first place and avoid dishonest people.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
Trust issues is a factor that has hampered so many businesses. You must build trust among your customer base as a business person to thrive and grow in business.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
That's right I agree with you, if we are going to build a business with funds from foreign investors, it is important for us to build good relations with investors to earn their trust. One way to build their trust is to welcome investors with a friendly attitude, and provide clear, realistic, and convincing business plan proposals.
I am glad that you are agreeing with me. As they said, "The first impression will last for a long time if we do the right things with the foreign investors." I had seen this and it was so effective to ink a contract right away.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I am glad that you are agreeing with me. As they said, "The first impression will last for a long time if we do the right things with the foreign investors." I had seen this and it was so effective to ink a contract right away.

That's right, a bad first impression will make investors rethink investing their funds. Because they have lost respect because of a bad first impression, let alone mistakes that cannot be tolerated, for example: From the start they lied, from the start the goals and business plan proposals were not clear. etc.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
No business can function well without trust. Whether it's about deals and transactions. it is what it is. You need to be trust worthy and be able to fix things better

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.050
I feel that a business should be built around the principal of trust and good relationship
I mean if you can't trust your business partners and those working for you what's the possibility of productivity?

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
Every person that is on business must prove himself or herself trustworthy for people to feel comfortable partnering and doing business with them. Trust is a vital component of business proceedings and an organization that has earned it grows rapidly.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
Trust issues is a factor that has hampered so many businesses. You must build trust among your customer base as a business person to thrive and grow in business.

I think that when it comes to running a business, trust is a major building block. However, many people betray others. Corporate scams are becoming very common and this is something that should be addressed and people should be careful about whom they trust.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
I think that when it comes to running a business, trust is a major building block. However, many people betray others. Corporate scams are becoming very common and this is something that should be addressed and people should be careful about whom they trust.
You are right about corporate scams being on the rise nowadays. That is why people go for reviews before patronizing anyone be it online or offline. Trust is important to survive as a business person.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
All businesses should be built around trust and good relationship. This is the foundation of any good business. Business need to trust your business to always return to buy from you

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.008
Yeah any business that need to complete all business transactions must be open and show integrity. Anything that money is involved need all parties to be trust worthy at all times
Sure, all parties should be accountable for their actions and must not do things at others back even when they feel it's the right thing to do, they should still inform other members.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
More like all those involved should be very open . They should be accountable for their actions and show transparency in all dealings and doings. Trust must take the centre stage

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
Trust is very important when it comes to conducting business. This is why it is very important to make sure that you trust trustworthy people in the first place and avoid dishonest people.
Seriously, it's going to be very difficult for me to do any kind of business with any individual that I can't trust. A lot of people can't be trusted with money.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
The thing is that business and trust goes hand in hand. you want to have a thriving business that everyone would want to be part of them you need to be trusted.

Back