How do you feel when you dont see your online friend on a site for a long time?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
We feel curious to know about a person when we don't see him/her on the site for a long time.

Recently I have not been seeing one of my online friends for a long time. I don't have his email id or contact number so not able to trace him.

I am really curious to know how he is. Is he well or not? Do you also feel like what I feel?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.828
It happens but if we don't have their contact details then not easy to contact and you can ask some mutual friend to know about them. I have been earning online from years now and have experienced these things but I am mostly in touch of them so if they are not active Then I'm aware of the reason or I text them or whatsapp to know

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
It happens but if we don't have their contact details then not easy to contact and you can ask some mutual friend to know about them. I have been earning online from years now and have experienced these things but I am mostly in touch of them so if they are not active Then I'm aware of the reason or I text them or whatsapp to know

Not all people like to share their emails or phone number. I will hesitate to share them as I don't rely people unless I see them. That's good that you have them of yours close friends.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.500
I always wondered what happened to him or her. How much more if we find out that he or she died for not being here and there. I often felt bad when hearing such a news in myLot.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.570
If I am close with the person, I will try to write to the contact address I have (email, messenger, whatsapp, telegram, etc.). I have done this frequently.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
I have few online friends who are missing and I am worried for them. I can't contact them because I don't have their Facebook or any other id.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.575
Yes, especially if that person is regularly using the website and we have had past conversations. It actually happened to me once. There was a girl who suddenly stopped being active, and later I found out that she had passed away due to kidney disease. I was saddened when I heard about the news.

Back