How do you handle crisis

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.693
I believe every business owner or at least a worker have been through one Crisis or the other before, how did you handle it? Most people usually set up a body within the company whose major function is to handle crisis that may occur, while in other cases, it is the duty of the manager to look for solution.
How do you deal with crisis in your business or place of work?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
If I were a worker in the financial analysis department, I would certainly analyze the impact of the crisis on the company's finances. whether the result of declining sales is because people's purchasing power also decreases, and predicts the impact of the crisis on the company's finances.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.983
I have a business before and it was hard to handle the crisis I was facing, but after thorough thinking and understanding, I gave up on that business by closing it forever. It was an internet cafe. I sensed only a very few rented per hour, the main reason, is most households already acquired cellphones and installed internet, so they won't anymore enter my internet center.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.025
Raw Dex
$0.005
If I go through a financial crisis, I will immediately reduce my expenditures. I will stop buying unnecessary things. Similarly when a business is in crisis the first thing the owner does is to reduce purchasing and start saving money on the things.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.983
If I go through a financial crisis, I will immediately reduce my expenditures. I will stop buying unnecessary things. Similarly when a business is in crisis the first thing the owner does is to reduce purchasing and start saving money on the things.
That is the most feasible solution. e have to reduce our expenditures, live within our means, and go back to the usual if not anymore suffer economic crises.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times that a business owner is not ready for business but will go for it anyway. But when crisis comes, it will be hard to handle it and the business will fail. So it is better we are fully prepared before we start a business

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
Stay calm and identify the underlying factors which lead to the crisis. Come up with alternatives to handle the crisis. If it is a financial crisis, the business may need to cut costs or layoff some staff.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.468
Raw Dex
$0.372
I was able to handle crisis if I have enough knowledge on the issues but it'll be difficult to handle crisis if you do not have the required experience at that moment.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
The day I was involved in a crisis was when a Co worker verbally abused me. Tempers went raging and I almost hit her. What my organisation did was to call a staff meeting immediately to try and resolve and address the crisis.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Being that I am someone who tends to not deal with stress very well at all I don't think I would be good in a crisis. I myself if it was necessary would probably end up hiring someone who could deal with a crisis better than I could so that I could focus on other parts of the business and leave it to someone who is better at managing things like that.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I believe every business owner or at least a worker have been through one Crisis or the other before, how did you handle it? Most people usually set up a body within the company whose major function is to handle crisis that may occur, while in other cases, it is the duty of the manager to look for solution.
The best way to handle crisis is to make sure that you settle the matter in a way that it will not escalate and then look for what really caused the matter so that it will not repeat itself

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.693
The best way to handle crisis is to make sure that you settle the matter in a way that it will not escalate and then look for what really caused the matter so that it will not repeat itself
Well said, because if care is not taken, others might read the situation as you favouring one over the other, so it would be a lot better if things are played by the book alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is always very important for you to avoid business crisis at all cost but whenever it happens that you cannot be able to avoid it, there should always be a laid-down principles on how to take care of anyone that comes up in the company.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is always very important for you to avoid business crisis at all cost but whenever it happens that you cannot be able to avoid it, there should always be a laid-down principles on how to take care of anyone that comes up in the company.
That is true. We should just make sure that we are able to stay away from the crisis and make sure that we try our best to avoid crisis.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.834
Crisis needs a lot of technicality and you must ensure that you did not take sides by asking each of the victims the cause of the argument and looking for permanent solutions.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Crisis needs a lot of technicality and you must ensure that you did not take sides by asking each of the victims the cause of the argument and looking for permanent solutions.
And even if you eventually solve the problem amicably, do not forget to give them a warning and let them know the penalty of anyone who causes a crisis again

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$2.525
It is best that a company needs to build a team. In this way, they can do brainstorming and can able to have certain suggestions to solve the crisis within the company itself.

Back