How do you handle people that take your things and use without your permission?

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$2.950
For some persons that have relationship and friends, it is possible that one person in your social network would always take your things without permission.

What do you do to that kind of person that takes your things without permission?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.690
Raw Dex
$0.000
If it's a one time occurrence, I might politely ask them not to do it again. However, if it's a recurring issue, I would have a more serious conversation with them to address the behavior and set boundaries.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.350
If it's a one time occurrence, I might politely ask them not to do it again. However, if it's a recurring issue, I would have a more serious conversation with them to address the behavior and set boundaries.
I am glad that you are so kind enough to let go of the first incident, which I think is the right thing to do.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.008
That is not acceptable. I will not trust that person again. It's a matter of respect. You take things of that person without his/her permission is disrespectful.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
For some persons that have relationship and friends, it is possible that one person in your social network would always take your things without permission.

What do you do to that kind of person that takes your things without permission?
I am always outspoken when it come to this. Though, I don’t say it like I’m angry. No matter how angry I am, I am always being polite

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Those kind of people are like thieves and l usually don't entertain thieves for the truth of the matter.
Well, I can’t say they are thieves. You two may be close and they may feel that is a way to do friendship but I see it as a way of not respecting another person’s privacy

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.393
Well, I can’t say they are thieves. You two may be close and they may feel that is a way to do friendship but I see it as a way of not respecting another person’s privacy
You won't say that they are thieves. They are just exploitative acquaintances that are not sensitive to the fact that some things are personal and should be permitted by the owner before using it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You won't say that they are thieves. They are just exploitative acquaintances that are not sensitive to the fact that some things are personal and should be permitted by the owner before using it.
That’s right. Even though we are very close, I always make sure that I ask before taking other people’s things. I don’t just take it without their permission

Back