How do you handle rude people?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.350
As much as possible, I ignore these people. I will only be agitated if they are attacking below the belt. It means if the actions are not acceptable, they need to stop bothering or scrutinizing especially if they are false accusations.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
As much as possible, I ignore these people. I will only be agitated if they are attacking below the belt. It means if the actions are not acceptable, they need to stop bothering or scrutinizing especially if they are false accusations.
I totally ignore them and make them choke on their rudeness

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.423
Those rude people have mental illness. Why can't they sense and feel their actions indecent and unprofessional. If they meet their match, they'll surely learn a lesson.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
Those rude people have mental illness. Why can't they sense and feel their actions indecent and unprofessional. If they meet their match, they'll surely learn a lesson.
They are really annoying people I make realise they are not important to me
Post automatically merged:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.663
Truth be told it can be pretty difficult to handle these kind of persons, especially if you are the outspoken type. But the best thing to actually do is ignore them completely. Your silence is the best answer for such persons cause the more you respond, it gives them more reasons to keep talking.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.423
Post automatically merged:

I met a rude lady, so we made a sudden debate and she cannot speak English straight so she back out. I will never give her a chance to win the debate lol.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
Truth be told it can be pretty difficult to handle these kind of persons, especially if you are the outspoken type. But the best thing to actually do is ignore them completely. Your silence is the best answer for such persons cause the more you respond, it gives them more reasons to keep talking.
Exactly my point just let them choke on their rudeness and walk away

Back