How do you handle trust issues when it comes to online business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
Sometimes, in the process of transacting business online, you might need to send money or any digital asset to a person in a location you don't know or ever met before.

It is normal to be uncomfortable and skeptical about the whole thing.

How do you overcome that fear and proceed with necessary transactions?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
In online business, i don't trust anyone but that does not mean that I don't engage in transactions. I only engage in business with someone that all of us are under one platform.. For example, I use to do P2P transactions but it must be in Binance. Through this means, I definitely know you cannot because of few dollars abandon your Binance account.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
In online business, i don't trust anyone but that does not mean that I don't engage in transactions. I only engage in business with someone that all of us are under one platform.. For example, I use to do P2P transactions but it must be in Binance. Through this means, I definitely know you cannot because of few dollars abandon your Binance account.
You should feel free to do business with people who you know have some reputation to protect on the platforms you are doing the business.

As it is, I can confidently do transactions with @Ginger and not feel like I am going to be scammed.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
For me, I don't have trust issues. I don't know why it is like that. I have been sending people money. I have never been scammed before.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
This is a very interesting thread and I like the concerns and recommendations that have been aired out here. The thing is that it is important to build credibility, in the long run, to ensure that this area is not affected. But you have to be extremely careful as some people do not have a QUALITY CHARACTER. They will pretend to be honest but in the actual sense, they are planning to scam you. So at the end of the day using Binance or other peer-to-peer platforms that will protect the interest of both parties. Above all having access to just enough information that can help you trace the person is just important if they claim to offer a service to you.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$2.455
In my country, some shopping apps can show the customers if they are good buyers online. In this way, the sellers online can decide to let these buyers to have their items or not. So far, I have not experienced this in my online shop.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.490
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think trust needs time to build. I never buy from online shops which are not reputable, neither would I send money to a complete stranger without getting any credible references about him/her.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes, in the process of transacting business online, you might need to send money or any digital asset to a person in a location you don't know or ever met before.

Do a video call with the person with the products if it is a physical product.
Verify from others too
Do some background research.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many ways we can check the security of sites. How secure a site is would dictate our trust in such site. Such site must has ssl in its address. It must has full details in whois.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.010
Basically it is the system through which you are doing transaction means I use cashmaal for this purpose and when I involved in p2p transaction this system don't proceed further till we didn't pay each other.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
Video call won't do much to make me trust you. I just perceive a person who is genuine from conversation. I don't have unnecessary trust issues.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

I will make sure that the first transaction I do with the person involves a little amount of money to know if the person is a scammer or not

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
Like someone rightly said, you have to checkout if the person really has anything to lose if they are called out for fraud. I feel comfortable doing business with the original poster here on this platform because I go through his posts. I know he works hard to post here and won't leave all those hardwork for $3. I also do business with @Knowledge Quest because they have integrity to protect.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.326
Raw Dex
$0.007
I'm yet to trust anything online I just do the little I'm doing online though with a huge scepticism. you just have to give them the benefits of the doubt though

Back