AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.545
We ( my husband and I) had few loans that we took for the two houses that we own and for our car. We worked hard and saved to pay back these loans and close them much before the period. It is so relieving that we don't have any debt in present. And we have no plans to go for loans in the future. If we plan to buy some asset or start a business, we would like to use our savings for it.

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
For me l do the management of my debt very efficiently. I always reduce my debt whenever l get money.
Post automatically merged:

They should refrain from giving into to them irregardless of the behavior towards the business.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I have just taken out loans on two occasions. One was applying for interest free loan from the government to pay for the university tuition fee. Another was the mortgage loan when I bought my apartment. When I was in debt, I instructed my bank to auto pay the borrower every month.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
I also rarely have debts to settle. When i'm in need of money, i make use of my savings. That is the reason i save most time, so i don't have to borrow when i need money.

Back