How do you keep your phone away from hackers

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
Hackers are specializing now in hacking Into people devices. How have you been able to keep hackers away from accessing your phone. Share your process here?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i have 3 phones. Two phone are mainly for online work and i make sure i do not use email address that are linked to my main payment processors. I have created a few dummy emails that i use to register for all these other online work and one payment processor for all of them. I receive just a few cents there so even if they hack it they wont come out with much. I never computer save my passwords and i never communicate or open emails from people i don't knw.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
i have 3 phones. Two phone are mainly for online work and i make sure i do not use email address that are linked to my main payment processors. I have created a few dummy emails that i use to register for all these other online work and one payment processor for all of them. I receive just a few cents there so even if they hack it they wont come out with much. I never computer save my passwords and i never communicate or open emails from people i don't knw.
These are great tips to emulate. I try to change my online password every 4 weeks.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
I do not store any valuable information on my smartphone, I do not use whatsapp, so the phone is not of any value to hackers, they do not bother to hack it.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These are great tips to emulate. I try to change my online password every 4 weeks.
I try that too but sometimes I forget the passwords and I end up changing them more than i should. The brain is something else. I am regsuered to a lot of sites, more than 10, imagine having to memories all the passwords, and then having to add a new one which you have to remmeber always.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
I do not store any valuable information on my smartphone, I do not use whatsapp, so the phone is not of any value to hackers, they do not bother to hack it.
Well they might not know about this, so they might still want to hack and find out how best they can use your information

Back