How do you make money from your website?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
There are numerous ways to make money from your website and some of the common ways are: network ads, affiliate ads, ad space selling, etc. However, not all ads will be working for you. If you are running a website, what monetization methods are working for you? For me network ads are working fine, of all Adsense brings me most revenue.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
There are numerous ways to make money from your website and some of the common ways are: network ads, affiliate ads, ad space selling, etc. However, not all ads will be working for you. If you are running a website, what monetization methods are working for you? For me network ads are working fine, of all Adsense brings me most revenue.
I do not have a website for now and that is why I am always trying my possible best to work on paid to post forums

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
For now i do not have a website of my own though, and i do not think i would be having one soon. But one of the best ways people do make money from their sites is through placing ads.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
For now i do not have a website of my own though, and i do not think i would be having one soon. But one of the best ways people do make money from their sites is through placing ads.
I always think that creating a website is an expensive thing and I don't think I have the money now

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I always think that creating a website is an expensive thing and I don't think I have the money now
Well i do not really have much idea on this filed so i cant really say much about, but i guess there are some cheap domains you can acquire, don't know though.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Well i do not really have much idea on this filed so i cant really say much about, but i guess there are some cheap domains you can acquire, don't know though.
I also do not have an idea and this is one of the main things that always discourage me to have a website

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I do not have a website for now and that is why I am always trying my possible best to work on paid to post forums
What is stopping you to create a website? You can make $2 per day on RIF and earn $60 per month. You just need $35 to set up a website (cost for a domain and hosting)

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.780
There are several ways to earn money from a website. Ad revenue is the most popular as adnetworks pay you for showing ads on your website. You can also earn from affiliate program or sponsored posts.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
I have never been approved by Google AdSense before no matter how many times that I tried it.
How did you get verified? And how many contents did you publish before you apply? And how old was you blog?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I verified my ID and address by submitting the required document. I started using AdSense in 2012, however, I started using it on my own site only in 2015. I was approved for about a dozen articles in a week.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
At the moment the latest site I have I am making money through using user upgrades. I am hoping to be able to get Google Adsense approved with more work but at the moment, working on more content as my site doesn't seem to have enough content to get approved. Once it does it will be user upgrades and Google Ads.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
Subscription to premium Contents seems to me the best way to make money from a website. That's because with this method, everything is in the hands of the owner of the site to create quality contents that people would like.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
Subscription to premium Contents seems to me the best way to make money from a website. That's because with this method, everything is in the hands of the owner of the site to create quality contents that people would like.
You need a large database of users since the big majority like for 100 active users you may find 5 subscriptions and do not mean by active user just someone signup and login once to website and go away but a regular user.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Sorry self, you don't have a website. WIX created a website for me but I forgot the password so I wasn't able to log in. My bad. I should have written the pw kn my note.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I earn most of my income from youtube and I have a website where I can link my youtube channel and get more views. There are many ways to monetize your website but I focused on YouTube channel

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
There are many ways money could be made on website. What needed most on this is to learn many ways on websites monetization and practice it.

Back