How do you manage business finances?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
When we run a medium and small business, whatever the form, both online and offline, but we cannot calculate the losses or profits earned every month, of course there are irregularities in managing finances. I also often meet the finances of small and medium entrepreneurs, there is no separation between personal money and business money, for example taking goods/money for personal use. Meanwhile, personal withdrawal will reduce capital and increase income as a percentage. It will be different if you earn your salary from working on your business, which is treated as an expense and will reduce business profits and will also reduce income taxes. So business finances need to be managed properly and correctly, so that your business will run smoother.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
I totally agree with you that business finances need to be managed properly and correctly, so that your business will run smoothly. Avoid overspending and don't withdraw money from the business indiscriminately

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Before you can be able to successfully manage your business finances, you must make sure that you have an accounting skill or even employee a professional accountant to help you do so.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
Business finance accounting skill is needed to be able to manage a business finance. You need to know that this if not managed properly can lead to bankruptcy for the business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
Managing the business finance matters a lot, if care is not taken you might end up falling the business, which is why it is extremely important you learn how to manage your capital.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$1.060
The best thing to do is to hire a professional accountant to help you manage and run the finances. If you can't afford it, find someone who has worked in that capacity somewhere even though not a professional. It would help your business to stabilize it's finances. B

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, we need to separate personal money and business money. So that it's easier to manage, and there are no attempts to abuse or spend with no clear purpose. I also do this, so I can easily find out how much business capital I currently have.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
We don't need to hire an accountant with a high fee, but we can start from ourselves, especially we have to separate business finance and personal finance, you need to record all business transactions, so you can find out cash income and expenses, you can use software like Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel, and make a business financial plan.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
We don't need to hire an accountant with a high fee, but we can start from ourselves, especially we have to separate business finance and personal finance, you need to record all business transactions, so you can find out cash income and expenses, you can use software like Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel, and make a business financial plan.
You are right, we can do it ourselves. I used to do it in a simple way. I recorded all sales and expenses on that day, so that profit/loss was found. If there is profit, most of it I put into the personal money group, and a small part I put in the business money group. So, I had 2 wallets at that time. LOL

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
You are right, we can do it ourselves. I used to do it in a simple way. I recorded all sales and expenses on that day, so that profit/loss was found. If there is profit, most of it I put into the personal money group, and a small part I put in the business money group. So, I had 2 wallets at that time. LOL
Your first step is correct, but you must also record personal withdrawals, whether in the form of money or goods. What many business people do is take merchandise for gifts to friends or relatives. Next you need to plan your business finances, for example 10% of business profits are saved and used as a short-term investment.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Your first step is correct, but you must also record personal withdrawals, whether in the form of money or goods. What many business people do is take merchandise for gifts to friends or relatives. Next you need to plan your business finances, for example 10% of business profits are saved and used as a short-term investment.
Yes you are right, of course I always write it down. So that when I know how many items are still in stock, which items need to be restocked again, which items are not selling well so I don't need to restock again, what new items need to be added to the purchase list to increase sales, etc.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Yes you are right, of course I always write it down. So that when I know how many items are still in stock, which items need to be restocked again, which items are not selling well so I don't need to restock again, what new items need to be added to the purchase list to increase sales, etc.
Whatever type of business you are in, you will need to prepare financial statements, you can use software or ask for help from an accounting expert, from the balance sheet you can see all posts such as total inventory, total assets and liabilities, and capital etc.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I totally agree with you that business finances need to be managed properly and correctly, so that your business will run smoothly. Avoid overspending and don't withdraw money from the business indiscriminately
There are some people who will be spending the money that is meant for their busienss and they will shut down the busienss at the end of the day. These things needs to be thought about.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Business finance accounting skill is needed to be able to manage a business finance. You need to know that this if not managed properly can lead to bankruptcy for the business
The size of the business plays a very big role if you are going to be needing a professional accountant to help you run your business financial account books.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
Managing business finance include not spending the money that is meant for your busienss on unnecessary things. You need to force self to deal with incessant demands for business money

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Managing business finance include not spending the money that is meant for your busienss on unnecessary things. You need to force self to deal with incessant demands for business money
I agree with you, one of the goals of the financial business is efficiency, eliminating unnecessary expenses, allocating funds to posts that are more in need, utilizing resources, for example renting out empty warehouses,

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well there are so many ways to manage ones finance when they are into business and especially if it is a small scale or medium scale business and one of them is to cut your expenditures and be more calculative in all that you do.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
Managing any financial business need conscious efforts. it is all about efficiency, eliminating unnecessary expenses to be able to work through it to success. it is always good to employs expert if possible

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.990
Raw Dex
$0.000
All businesses need to manage their finance properly. Keep a record of every business transaction. Keep track of the cash flow situation. For small business, you may hire a part time accountant to prepare profit and loss statement so that you have a clear picture of the financial status of your business.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
The thing is that businesses need to manage their finance properly. it is important that one Keep a record of every business transaction. You would have to do this to detect fraud if necessary

Back