How do you manage debt for business?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Often business debt is a solution to a lack of capital or to cover operational costs so that it is hoped that the business will run more smoothly. Even though trade debt plays an important role in the survival of a company, debt will often have a bad impact if it is not managed properly. As a business/company owner, of course you are obliged to manage business/company debt. So how do you manage debt for business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
When I first started my business, I was lucky, it was financed by my brother who works abroad. nd in my second business now which is a milky business, I saved money to pay the franchise fee and was able to start my business with my own capital.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
One way to manage your business and prevent it form going into debts is by purchasing only the things you need and hiring the needed hands. If all you need to get the job done smoothly is just 5 hands, then hire the five.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
One way to manage your business and prevent it form going into debts is by purchasing only the things you need and hiring the needed hands. If all you need to get the job done smoothly is just 5 hands, then hire the five.
That's a very strategic way to avoid accumulated debts. They should be paid first. It's good to retrench workers to set aside money for debt paying.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The best to manage debts is to cut expenditure. I usually cut down those expenses that are unnecessary like keeping my light on during the night when I don't need, buy only goods or products customers always buy, stop eating afternoon lunch, I carry my food to my shop, etc.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
The best to manage debts is to cut expenditure. I usually cut down those expenses that are unnecessary like keeping my light on during the night when I don't need, buy only goods or products customers always buy, stop eating afternoon lunch, I carry my food to my shop, etc.
That's a very good way to recover losses to minimize the use of electricity, water and even the expenditures must be systematically changed.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In my opinion, not all debt is bad, so we don't need to be afraid of avoiding debt, so the key is how we can manage debt well. Debt can be leveraged on working capital so that debt can be a driving force, business can run effectively and efficiently, lack of capital can disrupt your business. Besides that, debt will also reduce your business income tax.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.792
I have not experienced to have some debts with my online shop. It is not a good thing if it happens. I hope that business owners can handle their financial well in business.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
The procedure that is employed to manage debt in business is extremely rigorous because you need to plan this before you even take the loan at all.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
You would just have to set aside a part of the profit for the payment of debts. That's the sacrifice the business has to make for the external fuding.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
You would just have to set aside a part of the profit for the payment of debts. That's the sacrifice the business has to make for the external fuding.
It is always better to have certain amount of money set aside for your business to strive and you should always try not to take too much of the loans in the running of a business because it could be detrimental.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Loan is not really good and it can put the business into serious debt and that is why it is very necessary to assure you consider not taking loan for a business most especially if it is a new one.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
To manage debts, you need to reduce business costs. Be wise about where you cut costs. Increase sales revenue; Keep a close watch on your cashflow. If you cannot repay your debts, re-negotiate the terms with your bank.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
When I first started my business, I was lucky, it was financed by my brother who works abroad. nd in my second business now which is a milky business, I saved money to pay the franchise fee and was able to start my business with my own capital.
I once had a business and I was able to manage debt by reducing the way people owe me money so that i will not go bankrupt
Post automatically merged:

I once had a business and I was able to manage debt by reducing the way people owe me money so that i will not go bankrupt

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
If possible no debt inclusion in business. It charges every month in case failed to pay. It is better to reduce the non essential expenditures in business to pave way better income.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.792
I am happy that you started to have these businesses. I have not tried to have a business physically. The online business is just an accident venture during the pandemic and hopefully, it will boom.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
I am happy that you started to have these businesses. I have not tried to have a business physically. The online business is just an accident venture during the pandemic and hopefully, it will boom.
It surely booms just plan well the best marketing strategy to employ to gain more customers online. Sell the best so people will keep on retuning to your online business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Often business debt is a solution to a lack of capital or to cover operational costs so that it is hoped that the business will run more smoothly. Even though trade debt plays an important role in the survival of a company, debt will often have a bad impact if it is not managed properly. As a business/company owner, of course you are obliged to manage business/company debt. So how do you manage debt for business?
One way to manage debt is not to delay payments when the money is already there. Sometimes when people have more money they are tempted to buy things that are not so important and forget about debts.

Back