How do you manage employees in your business?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
If you are a business owner and have under 10 employees, maybe you think managing employees is not very important. But in practice managing employees even if only a few people are very important, because managing employees effectively can increase the success of your business. There are several reasons why managing employees is an important part of your business, including: can increase productivity, employee retention will be longer or employee turn over becomes very low, promotes better cooperation between employees.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.545
Raw Dex
$0.130
Managing the employees in your business is very important as it will help increase the productivity in your business. You have to instruct them and he sure that they are carried out effectively

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.360
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yes, employees need to be managed properly so that their performance is up to your expectations. You need to provide necessary training, define their responsibilities clearly and set realistic goals for them to achieve.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
Managing employees can be pretty difficult most times, especially when you have to focus on the business as well. I believe one way you can be able to achieve this is by creating a feedback system where your employees would be able to give you feedbacks on their jobs.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's quite simple, firstly, I allow them to work together as a team to see the result then, I assign them individual tasks to see who does it better. With this I'm able to acertain who would make a great team and who would function well without any assistance

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the most important aspect of any business is man management. You have to be motivating and stern. You value their welfare and apply disciplinary actions in moderation. Not too harsh or too soft.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Employee management is very crucial in any business because it is these employees that customers see and interact with. A happy employee would deliver a cheerful service to a customer which comes to play in customer retention.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
There are practical ways that business people can apply to manage employees well in a small capital business, namely make sure you as a businessman have recruited the right employees, according to business needs, don't use an acquaintance or family system, make sure employees also have personalities that match the type of work.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is actually not an easy thing to manage employees at any organisation or business for some people are not just law-abiding or productive if you are not always there.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, employees need to be managed properly so that their performance is up to your expectations. You need to provide necessary training, define their responsibilities clearly and set realistic goals for them to achieve.
That's right I agree with you. Periodic business training for employees is very important to manage employees, so they can work well and productively according to predetermined standards. So it will increase the efficiency of labor costs and increase profits.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
It is actually not an easy thing to manage employees at any organisation or business for some people are not just law-abiding or productive if you are not always there.
Most of these employees today want to be paid by the month end but do not like working. I have seen many of them, they do not want to carry out their activities but expect to be paid.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
ln most businesses in my country, the management of the employees is a special docket on the organisational set up that is manned by a human resources manager who is trained and specifically takes those duties with professionalism.

Back